Corey Shain Fogelmanis
Thousand Oaks, California, United States
His educational background is not known.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Shannon Fogelmanis
- Siblings – Baylee Fogelmanis (Younger Sister)
He is signed with Savage Agency.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Corey Fogelmanis dated –
- Sabrina Carpenter (2015) – In December 2015, actors Sabrina Carpenter and Corey were RUMORed to have hooked up.
Race / Ethnicity
Corey’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 35 in or 89 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 11 in or 28 cm
- Waist – 28 in or 71 cm
His shoe size is not known.
Corey has not endorsed any of the brands.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Corey debuted with 2011 short film (18 minutes long) The Maiden and the Princess for his role as an evil sibling.
First TV Show
In 2012, Corey played the role as T-Bird in play in the comedy drama series House of Lies in just 1 episode.
Corey Fogelmanis Favorite Things
One of his favorite things is to watch the sky (stars, moon, etc) at night.
Corey Fogelmanis Facts
- Corey started acting at the age of 6 through musical theater.
- In 2011, Corey enrolled himself at Broadway Artists Alliance Intensive Workshops in New York City.
- He is an amateur photographer and keeps posting his pics taken from a polaroid camera on Instagram.
- He also enjoys doing singing, dancing, and even gymnastics.
- He has auditioned at Camarillo’s Got Talent in 2010, where he sang “Don’t Stop Believin.”
- He has 2 dogs. One of them is named, Sunshine.
- Corey’s fans are called “Fogelmaniacs.”
- Connect with Corey on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.