Courtney Alexis Stodden
Tacoma, Washington, United States
Due to her voluptuous looks, she was bullied by her classmates. As a result, she left the school and started educating herself from an online private Christian academy, “Alpha Omega”. So, she was home schooled.
Reality television personality, model, singer
- Father – Alex John Stodden
- Mother – Krista Kay Keller Stodden
- Siblings – She has two older sisters
Krista Stodden, Courtney’s mother.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Courtney dated –
- Chris Winters – 24 years older than her, 6ft 1 inch Chris dated Courtney in the past.
- Doug Hutchison (2010-2013; 2014-Present) – An aspiring singer, Stodden signed up online for an acting workshop from Doug Hutchison. Courtney did that on the recommendation of her maternal aunt. Doug was not aware about her age and started a courtship which lasted for about 6 months. They suddenly started liking each other. Courtney’s mother allowed her to take her own decision regarding marriage. On May 20, 2011, Courtney married Doug in Las Vegas, Nevada. This is Hutchison’s third marriage. There is a 35 years of age difference between the two. They separated in October 2013. They reconciled in 2014, which she announced to Fox411 on August 11, 2014.
- Edward Lozzi (2013) – American publicist Edward Lozzi had fling with Stodden in November 2013. They were spotted together dancing in a VIP booth.
36-23-34 in or 91.5-58.5-87 cm
It is unknown.
She has not been endorsed by any of the brands yet.
Best Known For
Her marriage to a man, who is 35 years older than her, Doug Hutchison. She married to him on May 20 2011, when she was only 16.
First TV Show
She has guest appeared in numerous television series in 2011 like Good Morning America, E! News, Father Albert, Dr. Drew’s Lifechangers.
She works out and has posted her video regarding the same.
Courtney Stodden Favorite Things
Courtney Stodden Facts
- She has 2 dogs – Tuna and Bizarre.
- She is an aspiring pop music and country music singer.
- Courtney’s childhood was “beautiful and fun” and she was extremely spoiled but in a good way.
- There was a huge difference in her looks at 14 only. At 11, she looked normal, but gradually enlarged her breasts and started looking like very matured person when she was 14 years old.
- She has released a single – “Don’t Put It On Me” in 2010.
- On behalf of PETA, she has promoted the vegetarian lifestyle.
- She was Miss Ocean Shores (Washington) Teen USA 2009.
- She is lactose intolerant.
- Visit her official website @ www.courtneystodden.com
- Follow her on Twitter.