Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
She attended elementary school in her hometown in Dominican Republic. After that, she shifted to United States.
From fifth grade to her college, she attended school and college in United States.
She has studied nursing, but dropped out after getting work in the modeling industry.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has an older brother
Urena is signed with these modeling agencies –
- Place Models – Hamburg
- The Society Model Management – New York
- L.A. Models
- Premier Model Management – London
- Priscilla’s Model Management – Sydney
- Heartbreak Management – Oslo / Copenhagen
- Jill Models Management – Antwerp
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
As per Vogue, she has given birth to a baby. It is not known if she is married or not.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Dominican American ancestry.
- Gapped front teeth
- Thick eyebrows
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Ralph Lauren ‘Big Pony’ fragrances, Ralph Lauren Rugby, Victoria’s Secret, Topshop, MAC, Uniqlo, GAP, etc.
Her religious beliefs are unknown.
Best Known For
Working with fashion brands such as Victoria’s Secret, Ralph Lauren and others.
She is also known for appearing in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2014 edition.
First Fashion Show
Cris walked in the Ready to wear – Spring / Summer 2012 fashion show where she walked for Band Of Outsiders, Elie Tahari, Fisico, Genny, Hervé Léger by Max Azria, J.Crew, Peter Som, Rachel Roy, and Ruffian.
She has not done any of the films.
She takes care of her health by eating right. Cris is in love with foods such as bananas, apples, granola, etc.
She has also posted her gym workout picture on Instagram.
Cris Urena Favorite Things
- Singer – Adele
Source – The Fashion Spot
Cris Urena Facts
- Cris was born in Dominican Republic, but relocated to United States when she was in primary school.
- Urena’s teenage years were spent in Worcester, Massachusetts, United States, for the most part.
- She has modeled for lingerie giant, Victoria’s Secret as well as Ralph Lauren.
- In April 2011, Cris Urena shifted to New York.
- Cris appeared in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2014.
- She knows both Spanish and English.
- Urena listens to Adele. She also wants to meet her.
- As per her Elle interview, during a fashion week, she always keeps blush, deodorant, mascara, and hand sanitizer with her in the bag.
- She was not allowed to view SI magazine as a kid.
- She loves to dance and is a great cook.
- She started into modeling when some of her friends sent her pictures to a modeling agency, when she was still studying.
- If she weren’t modeling, she definitely would have been working in a Pediatric hospital after completing her nursing degree.
- She cannot live workout her phone, food and lip balm.
- Catch Cris on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.