Crystal M. Harris
Lake Havasu City, Arizona, U.S.
Crystal was educated at La Jolla High School in La Jolla, California.
Crystal, then majored in psychology from San Diego State University.
Glamour model, TV personality, singer, DJ
- Father – Ray Harris (Singer, songwriter)
- Mother – Lee Lovitt
- Siblings – She has two older sisters.
Her music career is managed by Michael Blakey of Organica Music Group.
Dance, music, electronic
Organica Music Group (part of Universal Music Group)
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Crystal started dating Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner in January 2009. But, she had met him for the first time in 2008 on the occasion of Halloween. After dating for almost two years, Crystal and Hugh got engaged on December 24, 2010. She broke her engagement to Hugh on June 14, 2011. Their wedding was already planned for June 19. So, because of that, the July 2011 issue of the Playboy magazine was already published with the headline “Introducing America’s Princess, Mrs. Crystal Hefner,” but they had to instead paste a sticker saying “Runaway Bride.”
Crystal later reconciled with Hugh and married him on December 31, 2012 in the Playboy mansion. There is 60 years of age difference between them with Hugh being older than her.
This was Hugh’s third marriage and Crystal’s first.
She has talked about her s*x life with Hugh on Today.com where she says that she has never ever seen him without clothes and if they do s*x, it lasts for like 2 seconds.
Race / Ethnicity
She is partly Italian.
- Buxom figure
- Multi-talented personality
38-25-35 in or 96.5-63.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
Her shoe size is not listed.
She hasn’t endorsed any of the brands.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Being the Playboy model and marrying Hugh Hefner, the Playboy magazine founder.
Crystal released her first song “Club Queen” on June 14, 2011.
The next song was released on March 25, 2013 named “True Harmony.”
You can checkout her iTunes profile to buy songs.
She has not appeared in any of the feature films.
She was seen in the historical TV movie Party Like the Queen of France in 2012 as herself.
First TV Show
In 2009, she first appeared in the comedy talk show Chelsea Lately as herself in an episode dated October 6, 2009.
Since that time, Crystal has appeared in numerous shows including Undateable in 2010, The Girls Next Door from 2009 to 2010, Kendra from 2009 to 2010, Entertainment Tonight in 2014, etc.
Seeing the body of Crystal, it seems she works out. But, her exercise routine and diet plan is not known.
She has posted some of her diet and workout tips on her official website. Go and check it out.
Crystal Harris Favorite Things
- Movie – The Little Mermaid (1989)
Disney and Christmas are two of her favorite things.
Source – Us Magazine
Crystal Harris Facts
- Crystal told Huffington Post Live that she married Playboy founder Hugh Hefner for more security.
- Crystal’s parents were British entertainers who had worked in an amusement park in Lake Havasu City, Arizona.
- She has spent her childhood in West Bromwich near to Birmingham, England.
- When she was studying at San Diego State University, she started modeling.
- As her dad was an entertainer (musician), she was exposed to entertainment industry as a small child.
- For December 2009, Crystal was the Playboy Playmate of the Month.
- Along with Australian designer Vanessa Bryce, she has designed a swimwear range. Vanessa is the owner of Veve Glamor Swimwear.
- Also with actress and TV personality, Rhonda Shear, Crystal launched an “intimates, athleisure and loungewear” line in 2014.
- She has a dog named, Charlie.
- Visit her official website @ www.crystalhefner.com.
- Connect with Crystal on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, MySpace, Vine, and iTunes.