Danielle Nicole Panabaker
Augusta, Georgia, United States
Panabaker attended Crone Middle School in Illinois. Post that, she went to Neuqua Valley High School in Naperville. She graduated from high school at the age of 14 as valedictorian.
Later, she studied acting from Glendale Community College in California. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from University of California, Los Angeles in June 2007.
- Father – Harold Panabaker
- Mother – Donna (née Mayock)
- Siblings – Kay Panabaker (Younger Sister) (Actress)
She is signed to Management Artists Syndication.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle Panabaker dated –
- James Woods (2008) – In July 2008, Danielle had fling with James Woods, an actor, who is 40 years her senior. They first met on the set of TV show Sharks.
- Jesse McCartney (2008-2009) – For couple of months nearing end of 2008, American singer Jesse McCartney and Danielle dated. After meeting at a Disney movie premiere, the duo dated from September 2008 until January 2009.
- Zachary Abel (2010-Present) – Since, May 2010, Panabaker is dating actor Zachary Abel.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Danielle appeared in a television commercial for Georgia’s Stone Mountain State Park.
Best Known For
Playing Layla Williams in the 2005 film Sky High, as Brittany Aarons in 2004 TV film Stuck in the Suburbs.
The actress is also known for her performance in legal drama Shark from 2006 to 2008 and Empire Falls in 2005.
Danielle debuted in 2003 with TV film No Place Like Home.
First TV Show
In 2002, Panabaker appeared in CBS’ sitcom Family Affair for her role as Parker LeeAnn Aldays in just a single episode entitled “Ballroom Blitz”.
Panabaker’s workout routine and diet plan is not available.
Danielle Panabaker Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Everwood (2002-2006), My So-Called Life (1994-1995), Summerland (2004-2005), The Wonder Years (1988-1993)
- Movies – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986), Mean Girls (2004), Moulin Rouge! (2001), Notting Hill (1999), Stepmom (1998), Saved! (2004), The Notebook (2004)
- Color – Green
- Actors – Ed Harris, Hugh Grant, Paul Newman, Ryan Gosling, William Fichtner
- Actress – Diane Lane, Jena Malone, Julia Roberts, Natalie Portman, Nicole Kidman, Rachel McAdams, Susan Sarandon
- Book – Stargirl (By Jerry Spinelli)
Danielle Panabaker Facts
- She is foodie, dog lover and bruin (as stated by her Twitter profile).
- Danielle has a dog, a Yorkshire Terrier named, Peanut.
- Brenda Song and Zac Efron are her very good friends.
- She was born in Georgia, but relocated to Orange, Texas during her kindergarten year.
- She discovered that she want to become an actress during a summer camp.
- She was an extra in Amy Studt’s music video “Misfit” released on June 9, 2003.
- In 2010, she was at #83 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
- Her most favorite subject at school was English, but Calculus (Mathematics) was the least favorite.
- She has webbed toes.
- Follow Danielle on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.