David Robert Joseph Beckham
Dave, Becks, Golden Balls, DB, DB7
Leytonstone, London, England
David attended Chase Lane Primary School and Chingford Foundation School.
Former soccer player
- Father – David Edward Alan “Ted” Beckham (Kitchen Fitter)
- Mother – Sandra Georgina (née West) (Hairdresser)
- Siblings – Lynne Georgina Beckham (Sister), Joanne Louise Beckham (Sister)
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
David Beckham dated –
- Victoria Beckham (1997-Present) – David first met English fashion designer, Victoria Adams in 1997 during a Manchester United football match. They started dating soon and engaged on 24 January, 1998 when he proposed her in a restaurant in Cheshunt, England. The couple is called as “Posh and Becks” by the media. On July 4, 1999, the duo married at Luttrellstown Castle in Ireland. The couple has 4 children – Brooklyn Joseph (b. 4 March, 1999), Romeo James (b. 1 September, 2002), Cruz David (b. 20 February, 2005), Harper Seven (b. 10 July, 2011).
- Sarah Marbeck (2001) – Australian model had claimed that she had slept with David on two occasions in 2001.
- Celina Laurie (2002) – Celine also claimed that she slept with Beckham on 7 August, 2002 in Denmark.
- Esther Cañadas (2003) – Spanish actress had fling with David in 2003.
- Rebecca Loos (2004) – Beckham’s former personal assistant, Rebecca Loos reported that she and David had extramarital affair.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wears number 7 shirt for Manchester United and England.
- Wears number 23 shirt for Real Madrid and Los Angeles Galaxy.
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 42 inches
- Arms / Biceps – 15 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
Here on eBay, you can see his Adidas size 11 (UK) shoe listed for sale.
Adidas (1997), Pepsi spokesperson (2005), Gillette, Jaguar (2014)
He considers himself as half Jewish and half Christian. His maternal grandfather was Jewish.
Best Known For
Playing football for his country England.
- Deadliest free kick taker
- Can put the ball wherever he wants
- Lack of pace
- Hot-headed temperament
He has not personally appeared in the 2002 film Bend It Like Beckham but did appear in the archive footage. He and his wife wanted to make cameo appearance but the scheduling made it difficult. Andy Harmer, a lookalike was used by the film director.
First TV Show
His first television appearance was via TFI Friday in 2000 for his role as himself in an episode dated 22 December, 2000.
Beckham is one of the fittest man on this earth and as he competes at the world class level, his workout is grueling. The fitness coach of Los Angeles Galaxy, Chris Neville shared a workout routine with Men’s Health that you can use to look like him as well.
His 5 Week exercise regimen is just below –
Intensity – 85% MHR (MHR stands for Maximum Heart Rate)
Rest – 4 minutes
Sets – 3
Intensity – 90% MHR
Rest – 2 minutes
Sets – 7
Intensity – 95% MHR
Rest – 1 minute
Sets – 15
60-yard turnarounds (sprint 60 yards, turn around, and sprint back)
Intensity – 20 seconds total per out-and-back sprint
Rest – 1 minute
Sets – 8 to 10
Intensity – As hard as possible
Rest – 10 seconds
Sets – 8 to 10
David Beckham Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Pie and Mash
Source – FemaleFirst
David Beckham Facts
- He was born at Whipps Cross University Hospital in Leytonstone, London.
- He missed out 2010 World Cup due to injury.
- He is the English appearance record holder for an outfield player. When he played against Slovakia in March 2009, he beat Bobby Moore’s haul of 108 caps.
- David scored his first international goal against Colombia on 26 June, 1998 during 1998 FIFA World Cup at Stade Félix Bollaert, Lens.
- In 2005, he opened David Beckham Academy football school in London and Los Angeles, but closed it in 2009. He, instead developed a mobile academy to travel across the globe.
- Beckham suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). Due to that, he uses three different refrigerators for drinks, salads and food respectively.
- He suffers from ornithophobia, which is the fear from birds.
- He is a supporter of UNICEF since his days from Manchester United.
- David has insured his legs for $70 million.
- Visit his official website @ www.davidbeckham.com.
- Catch Beckham on Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, YouTube, and Weibo.