Pierre David Guetta
David’s educational background is not known.
Disc jockey, record producer, remixer
- Father – Was a sociologist
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Bernard Guetta (Older Brother), Natalie Guetta (Older Sister) (Actress)
David is signed with –
- Creative Artists Agency (Talent Agency)
- Perfecto Records, LLC (Record Label)
EDM, House, Progressive House, Electro / House, Dance-Pop
Piano, Logic Pro, Synthesiser
What A Music LTD, Warner Music, Big Beat, F*ck Me I’m Famous Records, Parlophone, Virgin, Capitol International, Capitol Music Group, Ultra, Gum Productions, Jack Back Records, GUT
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
86 kg or 190 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
In 989, David Guetta started dating Senegalese socialite and nightclub manager, Cathy Lobé. They got engaged in 1990 and married in July 1992.
The couple welcomed children, son Tim Elvis Eric (b. February 9, 2004) and daughter Angie (b. September 23, 2007).
In March 2014, the couple split after 22 years of married life and subsequently filed for divorce.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Moroccan Jewish ancestry on his dad’s side while he is of Belgian descent on his mom’s side.
David Guetta’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 41 in or 104 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14.5 in or 37 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
His shoe size is not known.
He appeared in Beats by Dr Dre Neon Mixr commercial in 2013.
His several of the songs have been featured in television commercials such as Panasonic AC 2014 commercial.
As his family is Moroccan Sephardi Jewish, he may be a follower of Judaism. But, it not clear.
Best Known For
He is worldwide known for being a DJ, remixer, and record producer.
David’s debut studio album was named Just a Little More Love, and it was released on June 10, 2002 via Virgin Records and Gum Productions.
The electro house album is around 50 minutes long consisting of 13 songs in the standard edition of the album.
It was charted at #6 in France, #43 in Belgium, and #17 in Switzerland. About 300,000 albums were sold worldwide.
As an actor, David appeared in a short music film (7 minute long) David Guetta Ft Sam Martin: Dangerous as David Guetta in 2014.
In 2009, he had appeared in a short drama film (8 minute long) Alessandra. His role was for inspiration.
First TV Show
The DJ hasn’t acted in any of the television series. David has only made guest appearances, performed in the shows, and made very short appearances.
It is not known what workout he does (or if he exercises) and what his diet plan is.
But, you can check out David’s 10 of his several songs which you can listen to while working out in the gym or park.
David Guetta Favorite Things
- Hotel – The Siam in Bangkok
- Shoes – Stan Smith by Adidas
- Restaurants (from all over the world) – Roca Cookery (in Mykonos, Greece), Queue de Cheval (in Montreal)
- Artwork – Keith Haring’s drawing which he made for David
- Book – The Little Prince (By Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
- Museum – The Museum of Old and New Art (in Hobart, Tasmania), the Pompidou (in Paris)
Source – WSJ
David Guetta Facts
- DJ David has played in numerous clubs including Folies, Le Boy, Le Centrale, and the Rex.
- David first started playing DJ at Paris’s Broad Club in 1980s.
- In 1987, he first got to know about house music when he heard the track Farley “Jackmaster” Funk on a French radio.
- In 1988, David had started hosting his own club nights.
- His last name is pronounced as GET-uh.
- With Lisa Dodgson, David co-founded Gum Productions.
- Released in 2009, David’s self produced song “When Love Takes Over” was named as the #1 dance-pop collaboration of all time by Billboard.
- He was the #1 DJ as per the readers of DJ magazine in their “DJ Mag Top 100 DJs” poll.
- Dr Sebagh Supreme Eye Serum is his vital grooming product.
- Actor Steve McQueen is his style icon.
- Ibiza (an island in Mediterranean sea) is his spiritual house.
- David supported Nicolas Sarkozy’s 2007 presidential campaign.
- He once had to cancel his tour because he lost his USB stick in which he had stored all his musical set.
- In 2012, he appeared in Ludacris‘s music video “Rest Of My Life.”
- In 2015, for a stage show with Nicki Minaj, he was assumed to have copied the stage design from HYBYCOZO without any written permission which created controversy.
- Visit his official website @ www.davidguetta.com.
- Connect with David on Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, Google+, YouTube, DailyMotion, Instagram, and iTunes.