Demetria Devonne Lovato
Demi, Mc D Love, DDLovato, Demi Rock
Demi Lovato is currently 21 according to her birth date August 20, 1992
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Demi Lovato earned a home schooled education. In April 2009, she got a high school diploma through home schooling.
Pop / Rock Singer-Songwriter, Actress, Musician
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Demi Lovato dated
- Trace Cyrus (2009) – Trace Cyrus, American musician and brother of Miley Cyrus, dated for a short period with Lovato. From June 2009 to July 2009, they were together. But, the relationship came to an end due to 4 years age difference and crazy schedules.
- Joe Jonas (2010) – Joe Jonas and Lovato dated around May, 2010. They first met in 2007, while shooting for their film “Camp Rock” for the Disney Channel. Lovato announced their end through Twitter. Joe Jonas promised to be her friend and help her in any way.
- Wilmer Valderrama (May 2010-Present) – Hispanic-American actor and TV personality, Wilmer is dating Demi Lovato since May, 2010. They first met in January 2010 on the set of “Voto Latino Presents: Be Counted Census”. They have been ON and OFF datig each other since 2010.
Brown is her natural hair color. However, she can be seen in many different other hair colors as she dyes them.
- Huge smile
- Chin cleft
- High raspy voice
- Tattoos on left wrist, right ribs
34-28-36 in or 86-71-91.5 cm
6 – 8 (US)
Secret Deodorant’s Mean Stinks (2012)
Best Known For
Her starring roles in the “Camp Rock” movie as Mitchie Torres, as Sonny Munroe in the Disney sitcom “Sonny with a Chance” from 2009 to 2011, and as the star of the 2009 movie “Princess Protection Program”.
Demi’s first studio album was Don’t Forget released on September 23, 2008. 513,000 copies were sold in the US.
Demi’s first Extended Play was released on March 3, 2007, named as Moves Me.
Demi’s first Live album was titled Live: Walmart Soundcheck released on November 10, 2009 under the label “Hollywood”.
2008 film Camp Rock in which she performed her role as Mitchie Torres. Camp Rock was Disney Channel Original Movie (DCOM).
First TV Show
“Barney & Friends” in which Demi did the role as Angela during 2002 to 2004. It was a Children TV series aimed at the age group of 1 to 8.
Joey Rubino is the trainer of Demi Lovato. Now, she is the judge of X Factor, so she needs to workout hard to achieve fitness like other 3 judges. In order to achieve that, she daily runs with her trainer and now a days she is really into Birkham Yoga. She says that it is one of her favorites and is really hard. But, hard things really makes her feels accomplished afterwards. See her workout routine
Demi Lovato Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Mexican food and cheese
- Favorite TV Programs - CSI : Miami (2002), One Tree Hill (2003)
- Favorite Bands - Paramore, The Beatles, Kelly Clarkson, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga
- Favorite Movies - Donnie Darko (2001), Step Brothers (2008)
- Favorite People - Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Kelly Clarkson (Demi’s role model)
- Favorite Songs - Born For This (Paramore), Hollywood (The Jonas Brothers), What makes you beautiful (One Direction)
- Favorite Books - Host (by Stephenie Meyer published in 2008), Twilight Saga (by Stephenie Meyer published in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008), A Peice Of Cake (Autobiography by Cupcake Brown)
- Favorite Place – Russia
- Favorite Color – Black, Red
- Favorite Accessories – Bracelets, Glitter, Hats, Heels, Jackeys, Jewellery, Vests
- Favorite Brands – Aldo (for shoes), Forever 21 (for clothes)
Demi Lovato Facts
- Demi Lovato have 2 pet dogs - Bella and Oliver.
- Demi Lovato’s official website is demilovato.com
- Demi Lovato is the judge of the 2nd season of the American version of The X Factor in 2012.
- Her mom, Dianna Hart, was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader and country music recording artist.
- She won People’s Choice Award for Favorite Pop Artist in 2012.
- Her full name is Demetria Devonne Lovato, Demetria means “Goddess of Fertility” and is of Greek origin. Devonne is of English origin and means “Divine”.
- She says it is weird to see herself on TV. So, she chooses Computer over TV.
- She is of Hispanic, Italian and Spanish heritage.
- Demi Lovato decided to home schooling after being bullied in the public school. She said “Everyone in the school signed a petition which said ‘We hate Demi Lovato’”.