Denise Lee Richards
Downers Grove, Illinois, U.S.
Denise went to Herrick Elementary School and, then to Downers Grove North High School in Illinois until 1985. She graduated from El Camino High School in Oceanside, California in 1989.
Actress, former fashion model
- Father – Irv Richards (Telephone engineer) (born 1950)
- Mother – Joni Lee (Coffee shop owner) (Died in December 2007)
- Siblings – Michelle Richards (Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Denise Richards dated –
- John Stamos – The two actors dated way back in the 1980s. She was a teenager at that time. John, who is 7 years her senior was RUMORed to be dating Denise again briefly in 2006.
- Scott Baio – She was also RUMORed to be dating actor Scott Baio in the past. He is about 10 years older than her.
- Paul Walker (1993) – In 1993, she dated Fast and the Furious fame, Paul Walker (who died on November 30, 2013) for a couple of months.
- Patrick Muldoon (1998) – The duo attended the premiere of “Eyes Wide Shut” together in January 1998 and had a very short-lived relationship in the same month.
- Charlie Sheen (2001-2006) – She started dating actor Charlie Sheen in October 2001 when she starred in the 2001 movie Good Advice with him. They subsequently engaged on December 26, 2001. The couple finally married on June 15, 2002 at Gary David Goldberg’s estate. The couple’s marriage went for about three years happily and they split in March 2005. They also reconciled for a short time thereafter. Denise applied for divorce, which was finalised on November 30, 2006. The couple have two daughters together – Sam J. Sheen (born – March 9, 2004) and Lola Rose Sheen (born – June 1, 2005).
- Richie Sambora (2006) – In 2006, musician Richie Sambora and Denise Richards were romantically linked to each other.
- Bradley Cooper (2009) – The actors were RUMORed to had fling with each other in July 2009. They went on a first date kind of a thing in Los Angeles and that’s it. They didn’t see each other again.
- Nikki Sixx (2010) – From November to December 2010, musician Nikki Sixx and Richards dated each other.
She adopted a third child, Eloise Joni (a daughter) in June 2011 as a single parent.
Race / Ethnicity
Denise has Dutch, English, French-Canadian, German, Irish, and Welsh ancestry.
She had revealed about her lesbian relations to a woman many years ago in her life during a radio interview with Howard Stern.
- Full lips
- Breathy voice
- Thick eyebrows
- Pointed, turned up nose
37-24-34 in or 94-61-87 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Richards has appeared in several TV commercials like Secret deodorant (1994), Cherry Pepsi (2000), Head and Shoulders shampoo (2001), Librero telephone company (Italy) (2002),
She also appeared in a print ad about Bonne Bell cosmetics (1991).
She was named as the “Oro Gold cosmetics” spokesperson in 2013.
Best Known For
Appearing in the movies like The World Is Not Enough (1999), Valentine (2001), Drop Dead Gorgeous (1999), and others.
She appeared in 1993 movie Loaded Weapon 1 for her role as Cindy. Though, it was a cameo role.
First TV Show
In 1991, Denise played the role as girl #2 in the Fox’s sitcom Married… with Children
Denise pays attention to her body and eats three meals in a day. Unlike many other celebs, she does not eat about 5 or 6 meals in a day as it does not suit her.
She enjoys doing workout as it relaxes her, improves her state of mind, and tones her body. Read her workout routine and diet plan.
Denise Richards Favorite Things
- Food Cuisine – Italian
- Color – Pink
- Season – Summer
Source – USMagazine
Denise Richards Facts
- During school time, she played baseball and was the only girl to be included in the baseball team.
- When she was 15 years old, she appeared in the Double 1986 Music Video, “The Captain of Her Heart”.
- During 1990s, she appeared primarily in the low-budget films and TV series.
- She has appeared in NOH8 campaign and spoken in favour of gay marriage.
- Starting from 1990 (when was 19), she had many breast implants to enhance her sexuality and image in the public.
- She likes to do kickboxing.
- She is left-handed.
- She is good at cooking.
- She has a blind dog, three legged dog, and a one with terminal cancer with her.
- She brushes her teeth only with Marvis toothpaste.
- She was formerly a high school cheerleader.
- She had also worked as a grocery clerk before.
- She learnt surfing at the age of 16.
- Her mom died from cancer in December 2007.
- She has also appeared as a bond girl in the 1999 movie The World Is Not Enough.
- In 2009, she had a small role in the Bollywood (Hindi) movie Kambakkht Ishq.
- Visit her official website @ www.deniserichards.com.
- Connect with Dennis on Twitter.