Diana is currently 29 according to her birth date 2 November, 1985
Diana has completed her bachelor’s degree in Mass Media from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Indian Model and Actress
5 ft 9.5 in or 177 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Diana Penty is single and is not dating anyone
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She had walked the ramp for Trussardi and Gianfranco Ferre in 2005. Her other brands include Maybelline, Virgin Mobile, Garnier Fructis
Diana’s mother is Christian while her father is Parsi
Best Known For
Diana was noticed in Garnier Fructis and Maybelline beauty products advertisement
2012 film Cocktail for her role as “Meera Gupta”
Diana Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Chocolate, Thai, Korean food
- Favorite Drink – Lime Juice
- Favorite Restaurant – Royal China, Mumbai, India
- Favorite Band – U2, Coldplay, The Killers
- Favorite Accessories – Sunglasses, iPod, Lip Balm, Wallet
- Favorite Place to Visit – Cape Town, South Africa
- Favorite City – New York and London
- Diana Penty started her career as a model in 2005 and walked the ramp for Italian designers like Trussardi, Ferre.
- Diana Penty has appeared on several magazine covers like Elle, Vogue India (July, 2012).
- Diana was first spotted by the Elite Model Agency. She worked with them for 5 years.
- Diana Penty was originally chosen to act in 2011 film Rockstar but somehow she was dropped from the project and replaced by Nargis Fakhri.
- Diana was in Rome when she got a call from Illuminati films for auditions for Cocktail (her debut film).
- During auditions, after 3 to 4 takes, she got selected for the role of Meera in Cocktail.
- Diana’s next upcoming film is Biriyani, which is a Tamil language film, scheduled to be release on 31 December, 2012.
- Her peppy number “Tumhi ho Bandhu” in Cocktail has been liked by everyone and people are eager to watch her in other movies as well.
- Diana is the one, who replaced Deepika Padukone for Maybelline ads.