Edie went to St. Paul’s Girls’ School in London.
She graduated from University of London’s Courtauld Institute of Art with a First Class Honours degree in History of Art.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Sophie Hicks (Architect)
- Siblings – Olympia (Younger Sister) (Model, actress)
Edie Campbell is signed with these agencies –
- DNA Models – New York
- Viva Model Management – Paris
- Viva Model Management – London (Mother Agency)
- Viva Model Management – Barcelona
- Priscilla’s Model Management – Sydney
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
Edie Campbell dated –
- Johnny Borrell (2009-2011) – 10 years her senior, English guitarist and singer, Johnny Borrell and Edie dated for two years from 2009 to 2011. They split in December 2011.
- George Lamb (2011) – Radio and television presenter, George Lamb and Edie were seen romancing in December 2011.
- Otis Ferry (2012-Present) – Singer, songwriter and musician, Bryan Ferry’s son Otis Ferry started dating Edie in 2012. They are still seeing each other.
Race / Ethnicity
- Short hair
- Bright blue eyes
33-25-36 in or 84-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
She has participated in the advertising campaigns for Alexander McQueen, Anya Hindmarch, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Cacharel ‘Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss’ fragrance, Christian Dior, Diesel, Fendi, Full Circle, H&M, Hugo Boss, Just Cavalli, Jil Sander, Karl Lagerfeld, Lanvin, Les Petites, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Orla Kiely, Pepe Jeans, Roberto Cavalli, Sandro, Yves Saint Laurent – YSL, and many others.
Best Known For
Working for big fashion houses and brands such as Burberry, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, etc.
First Fashion Show
Edie first walked at the Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Chanel, and Mark Fast.
She has not appeared in any of the films.
Her workout routine includes horse riding on her horse, Dolly. Plus, Edie also does boxing and swimming at London’s All Stars Gym.
But, sometimes she get too busy in her daily modeling work. So, she tries to walk as much as possible.
Edie Campbell Favorite Things
- Snack (for Hunger Pangs) – Frozen yogurt, peanut butter protein bars
- Beauty Products – Marc Jacobs Brow Tamer Grooming Gel, Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll Mascara, Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream
- Fragrance – Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium
- Place in the World – London
Source – W Magazine, Elle
Edie Campbell Facts
- Edie was raised in Westbourne Grove, London.
- Edie is a skilled jockey.
- In July 2011, she won the all ladies charity horse race called The Magnolia Cup.
- For The Reading Agency, she has served as the Young People Ambassador.
- Campbell is the supporter of MyVoiceUK programme.
- She started modeling after she was featured in a Vogue story (about up and coming young Londoners) by Peruvian fashion and portrait photographer, Mario Testino.
- In December 2013, she was chosen “Model of the Year” at British Fashion Awards.
- She once wrote a story for Harper’s Bazaar UK in 2013. That made her journalistic debut.
- She never leaves her house without vaseline.
- She never forgets to curl her eyelashes after waking up and brushing her teeth. But, in general, she is a no-makeup (or wears minimal makeup) girl.
- Edie was previously a smoker.
- Her grandmother was a model too in the 50s.
- At the age of 5, she started horse riding.
- Visit her official website @ itchyscratchypatchy.com.
- Connect with Edie on Twitter and Instagram.