Eiza González Reyna
Caborca, Sonora, México
Eiza did her schooling from Edron Academy and the American School Foundation in Mexico City.
Gonzalez learnt acting skills from Centro de Educación Artística run by Televisa.
- Father – Carlos González (Died when Eiza was 12)
- Mother – Glenda Reyna (Former Mexican Model)
- Siblings – Yulen González Reyna (Older Brother) (Yulen is 12 years Eiza’s senior)
Latin pop, dance-pop, electropop
She has released her albums via EMI Televisa Music, EMI Music
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
Eiza Gonzalez dated –
- Alejandro Fernández (2010-2011) – From 2010 to 2011, she was RUMORed to be dating fellow singer Alejandro Fernández. When Eiza was staying at Argentina for the filming of one of her series, she was RUMORed to be staying at his place in Argentina. Later, when she released her song “Te acordarás de mi” in 2011, it was said to be based on her relationship with Alejandro.
- Pepe Diaz (2011-2013) – 15 years her senior, Brazilian businessman Pepe Diaz was romantically linked with Eiza from July 2011 to June 2013. They dated ON and OFF for two years.
- Liam Hemsworth (2013) – Eiza briefly dated Australian actor, Liam Hemsworth. They first met during a Las Vegas party in September 2013 and went on couple of dates until November 2013.
- D.J. Cotrona (2014-Present) – Eiza met American actor, D.J. Cotrona on the set of From Dusk till Dawn: The Series and started dating him in September 2014. They are still together.
Race / Ethnicity
She is naturally a “Brunette,” but has been seen in “Honey Blonde” hair as well.
- Attractive looks
- Right dimpled smile
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
In March 2015, she was announced as the new Neutrogena brand ambassador.
Best Known For
Playing Dolores “Lola” Valente Pescador in the Televisa’s telenovela Lola…Érase una vez from 2007 to 2008, and as Santanico Pandemonium in the El Rey’s horror series From Dusk till Dawn: The Series.
Eiza released her debut album Contracorriente on November 24, 2009 in Mexico via EMI Televisa Music. It peaked at #13 in Mexico, and #25 in US music charts.
As an actress, she debuted with 2014 film Casi 30 for her role as Cristina. It was filmed in 2012.
Before that, she had already done two Spanish-language voiceovers in 2008 and 2013.
First TV Show
From 2007 to 2008, she played the lead role as Lola in the Mexican melodrama telenovela Lola…Érase una vez.
In general, she stays fit by eating right. She believes your body shape is actually 70% diet and rest workout.
To play her character in TV series From Dusk Till Dawn, she had to gain weight so that she could fit well in her character who was a super curvy woman.
For that, she started eating more carbohydrates and proteins. She was on a Zone diet.
Of course, weight training and cardio (like rope skipping and spinning) was also a part of her weight gain schedule.
Eiza González Favorite Things
- Latin Dishes – Chilaquiles verdes, chiles en nogada, pollo con mole
- Soup – Sopa de tortilla
- Dessert – Any type of cookie (if it has chocolate, then better)
Source – Cosmopolitan
Eiza González Facts
- Eiza’s professional career started in 2007.
- When she was 12, she lost her dad in a motorcycle accident.
- She has no sister, just one brother who is 12 years older than her.
- Eiza is fluent in English, and Spanish and also speaks Italian.
- As a child, she was diagnosed with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and so takes medicine for it.
- In August 2013, Eiza went from Mexico to Los Angeles, California to advance her acting career.
- She like those men who loves to walk in rain and enjoys long deep talk.
- She has also appeared in an episode of Sesame Street Mexico.
- Eiza has suffered from an eating disorder in the past.
- Because she didn’t like the way she looked, Eiza had a nose job in 2011.
- Visit her official website @ eizagonzalezr.com.mx.
- Check her out on Twitter and Instagram.