Emily Olivia Leah Blunt
Emily, Emster, Snath, Blunto & Emily Sharp
Roehampton, London, England
Emily had her schooling from Ibstock Place School, Roehampton. She had her higher education from a private sixth-form college i.e. Hurtwood House, Surrey. The college is best known for their arts programme.
- Father – Oliver Simon Peter Blunt (Barrister)
- Mother – Joanna Blunt (Teacher, Ex-Actress)
- Siblings – Felicity (Sister), Sebastian (Brother) & Suzanna (Sister)
- Grandfather – Peter Blunt (Major-General)
- Uncle – Crispin Blunt (Conservative Member of Parliament, Reigate)
She is the second child of Blunt family.
Chris Andrews from Creative Artists Agency, Los Angeles looks after her deals.
Drama, Musical or Comedy
5 ft 7½ in or 171 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriends / Spouse
- Michael Bublé (2005-2008) – A Canadian singer. The actress shared a 3 year affair with the singer. Both met at Logie Awards, Melbourne. The couple shared a home together at Vancouver, Canada. The affair ended in 2008.
- John Krasinski (2008-Present) – An American actor. Moving on from her broken relationship with the Canadian singer Michael, Emily started dating John. The duo got engaged in 2009 and married on July 10, 2010 in Como, Italy. The couple is living a happy married life since then.
Race / Ethnicity
Emily’s striking eyes and Beautiful hair combined with her adorable accent, clearly differs her from other ladies.
34-23-35 in or 86-58-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Yves Saint Laurent perfume, Roland Mouret, Westward, Alice + Olivia Devon, Jimmy Choo Baxter Wadges, Lorraine Schwartz and Dolce & Gabbana.
Anglican / Episcopalian
Best Known For
Emily is best known for her acting skills in films like The Devil Wears Prada (2006), The Young Victoria (2009), The Adjustment Bureau (2011) and Looper (2012).
First Theatrical Performance
The Royal Family, in Sir Peter Hall’s Production. She was cast opposite Judi Dench.
First TV Show
Boudica (2003), a British film Television. She played the role of “Isolda”.
My Summer of Love (2004). It was a British drama film directed by Pawel Pawlikowski. She played the character of ‘Tamsin’. It was a story of deception and lesbian love.
Stuart Amory, In-Kilter Fitness
Emily Blunt’s Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Cookies, Chocolate Chip, Pizza.
- Favorite Book – Sister by Rosamund Lupton
- Favorite TV Show – Oprah
- Favorite Cartoon Character – Popeye
Emily Blunt Trivia
- She won Golden Globe Award in 2007 for her acting in BBC’s Gideon’s Daughter.
- Her father is one of the high profile barristers in England. Her father had an annual estimated income of £1 million.
- She was named Best Newcomer by The Evening Standard for her performance in “The Royal Family”.
- In 2002, she performed in two plays for two different theatres –
- ‘Vincent in Brixton’ by Nicholas Wright at National Theatre. Role – Eugenie
- ‘Romeo and Juliet’ by Indhu Rubasingham at Chichester Festival Theatre. Role – Juliet
- She received praise for her acting as 16th century queen Catherine Howard in UK TV drama ‘Henry VIII’ in 2003.
- She received Evening Standard British Film Award for Most Promising Newcomer for her acting in her debut film ‘My Summer of Love’. She shared the award with her co-star Natalie Press.
- She was named Best Female Scene-Stealer in the end-of-summer special issue of Entertainment Weekly for her acting in ‘The Devil Wears Prada’.
- She co-presented the award for Best Costume Design with her Prada co-star Hathaway at 79th Academy Awards.
- She rejected the offer of David Auburn for his film ‘The Girl In The Park’.
- She is not on social media.