Emma Louise Slater
Sutton Coldfield, England
Los Angeles, California, United States
She went to local school in Tamworth, while also taking part in several school productions.
As per her Facebook profile, she has also attended Rawlett Community Sports College in Tamworth, Staffordshire.
Professional dancer / choreographer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Kelly Slater (Sister)
She is signed to Much & House Public Relations.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Emma Slater dated –
- Sasha Farber (2012-2014) – Choreographer Sasha Farber joined DWTS in season 13 and in season 14 (in 2012), Emma joined the dance show. They soon became an item. The couple dated together and competed as pros on the dance show. But, in September 2014 (before the start of season 19 of DWTS), the duo separated amicably. They are still friends.
Race / Ethnicity
She has British accent.
34-26-34 in or 86-66-86 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Emma Slater has not endorsed any brand.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Appearing on the dance reality show Dancing with the Stars as a choreograper / dance partner.
First TV Show
In 2014, she appeared in the talk show Access Hollywood Live as herself in an episode dated March 21, 2014.
- Power Yoga at Earth’s Power Yoga
- Yoga Barre at Hot 8 Yoga in Los Angeles
- Xtend Barre – West Hollywood
She feels relaxed and great after attending the yoga classes. It all started out when she injured her left leg and didn’t pay attention to the wound at that time. It was after a year, she realized that she is not able to balance herself properly and as a result, started yoga to save her dance career (as none of the injections and other treatments helped her out).
Her landlord also forces her to bring out some time from her busy schedule to meditate, but she has not started out yet.
In all, combination of lots of dancing and yoga keep her in shape and full of energy.
Emma Slater Favorite Things
- Yoga Pose – Ardha Utkatasana (Half Chair Pose)
- Dance Form – Jive, Vietnamese Waltz, Argentine Tango
Source – Yoga Journal
Emma Slater Facts
- Emma knows ballet, which she started learning from Novelli Stage School when she was 4.
- When she was 16, she took part in the UK play “Simply Ballroom” as an actress.
- Slater is also a trained Ballroom and Latin American which she commenced learning at the age of 10.
- She entered DWTS (Dancing With The Stars) in season 14.
- She is good friends with Derek Hough.
- Emma when partnered with Redfoo became the first ever couple to do a live streaming of dance rehearsals in DWTS in 2015.
- For the 2012 Billboard American Music Awards, she choreographed Usher.
- In 2005 during Blackpool Dance Festival, Emma was the winner of British Under 21 Latin American Championships.
- Visit her official website @ www.emmaslater.com.
- To watch out more, connect with her on Twitter, Facebook Profile, Facebook Page, Instagram, YouTube, and Google+.