Mendes was born on March 5, 1974
Miami, Florida, United States
Los Feliz, Los Angeles, USA
Eva attended Hoover High School in Glendale, California. After that, to study marketing, Mendes went California State University, Northridge, but soon she discovered that Hollywood is calling her and decided to drop out from the university.
Actress, singer, model, fashion designer
- Father – Juan Carlos Mendez
- Mother – Eva Perez Suarez
- Siblings - Janet Mendes (Sister), Carlo Mendez (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Eva Mendes dated –
- George Augusto Gargurevich (2002-2011) – Eva had long time relationship with Peruvian film / TV producer. They started dating in December 2002. Though, it is not known when the duo stopped dating each other, but it is somewhere around 2011.
- Jason Sudeikis (2011) – Jason and Mendes were RUMORed to be an item around June 2011 – July 2011 as they were spotted together on dates.
- Ryan Gosling (2011-2013) – Eva Mendes was spotted with Gosling at Disneyland during a weekend of Labor Day 2011. They were seen kissing and holding hands at the park. The duo didn’t confirm if they are actually in a relationship or not. They are not seeing each other as they separated in November 2013.
- Natural brunette hair
- Deep sultry voice
- Beauty mark on her left cheek
- Curvaceous figure
- Buxom figure
34-25-36 in or 87-63.5-91.5 cm
Reebok EasyTone (2011), Cocio chocolate milk, Cartier jewellery, Pantene shampoo, Magnum ice-cream, Revlon make-up, Calvin-Klein (for perfume and underwear), Thierry Mugler perfume, Campari apéritif, Morgan clothes and Peek & Cloppenburg clothes.
Best Known For
Appearing in movies like Ghost Rider (2007), Stuck on You (2003), 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003), Last Night (2010) and others.
Eva has recorded a version of the song The Windmills of Your Mind by French composer Michel Legrand in 2011. She also partnered with Cee Lo Green to record the song Pimps Don’t Cry in 2010.
In 1998, Mendes starred in the fifth installment of the low budget motion film Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror as Kir.
Eva Mendes Favorite Things
- TV Show – Downton Abbey (2010-)
- Book – The Fountainhead (By Ayn Rand)
- Holiday Destination – The Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Beauty Product – Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation
- Movies – Best in Show (2000), Legend (1985)
Eva Mendes Facts
- She always considered Cindy Crawford as her role model, while growing up.
- She was born to Cuban parents.
- She was raised Roman Catholic and had shown her desire to be a nun.
- Eva does not like to have children and marriage does not fits in her world.
- She can speak Spanish fluently. Instead, English is her second language.
- In 2003 film, Bruce Almighty, Mendes was originally cast. But, she was replaced by Catherine Bell due to Mendes’ busy schedule.
- Mendes is the creator of the home decor line, Vida.
- Follow her on Twitter.