Developed by Dr. Stephen Sinatra, cardiologist, The Fast Food Diet is a rapid weight loss plan which will melt massive pounds from your body in mere six weeks. Revolutionary diet plan will transform your perspective and will develop new and healthy perspective in you.
You must be wondering how you can lose weight while being on fast diet, because so far you have heard only about harmful and ill impacts of fast foods. But Dr. Sinatra has actually made it possible.
What Fast Food Diet Plan is?
Fast food diet plan is low calorie diet solution comprised of yummy, healthy and nutritious fast foods which you can freely consume without feeling guilty about them. You will not only relish these foods but will also drop weight with their consumption.
Dr. Sinatra has shown extra concern and care in choosing food items to be included in diet program. According to Dr. Sinatra, not all fast foods are bad or evil for your body.
Should you get little more vigilant, you can have your loved foods while socializing with your friends without gaining pounds. The diet program permits consumption of pizza, burger etc., but has put fried and crispy foods under category of restricted foods.
Who Can Follow Fast Food Diet Plan?
All those dieters who are simply in love with fast foods can abide by the diet program. They can melt several pounds from their bodies without consuming tasteless food, or foods having sour taste.
In addition to them, dieters having very tight work schedule can also opt for fast food diet plan because no emphasis has been put on cooking meals at home. But as the diet program allows 1500 calories in a day, people having high blood sugar and high blood pressure are prescribed to take advice from their physicians.
How Easy Fast Food Diet Plan is?
The diet plan is quite simple and easy to follow. There are not many restrictions imposed by the diet program. You just have to set your weight loss objective and follow the diet solution as per recommendations made by it.
Mostly people fail to lose weight because they have pre-set mind which says, weight loss is tough and you can never attain your desired weight. This defeated mentality deters them from moving ahead, and that’s the reason, despite being sincere and dedicated towards weight loss programs, they fail to reach their weight loss objective.
Workouts in Fast Food Diet Plan
Workouts have been kept out of sphere of diet program. But twenty to thirty minutes of walking or other exercises in a day are vital for maintaining health and burning fats from your body.
Some Healthy Tips
Fast food diet program is superb diet solution which provides you full liberty of eating fast foods which generally come under banished food items of most of diet programs. But if you don’t pay attention on selection of foods, situation might turn around and instead of shedding weight you might gain weight. Here are some tips which will make it easy for you to choose healthy foods among fast foods.
- First of all, before ordering anything, just remind you about harmful impact of those foods on your health, weight and appearance. You all have inside information about foods which are not good for you. Use those information and refrain from foods you know won’t do any good to your body.
- Among various sizes of foods available in restaurant, order the foods smallest in size. Doing so will not only save your money but will stop your body from gaining undesirable flab.
- Look at the food labels having nutrient content of foods mentioned on them. High sodium, fat, and calorie foods are foe of a healthy body, so be considerate towards them.
- Refrain from crispy and fried foods. They are fried in saturated oils and have very high oil content. These foods might please your taste buds for some time, but you have to pay the toll later with degraded health and slothful body.
- Prefer drinking a lot of water because water cleanses your body from inside and makes it free of toxins. In addition to that, if you have to make choice among soft drinks, plain soda drinks, and fruit juices, always prefer fruit juices. You will get at least some nutrients. Moreover, you will stay immune from high calorie effect of other drinks.
- Eat green and whole vegetable salad before having fast foods. These high fiber foods will satisfy your hunger to great extent and will condense your appetite. Doing so will also keep check on your temptation of consuming large portion size of foods.
Benefits of Fast Food Diet Plan
Fast food diet plan is just like a dream come true for fast food lovers. The diet solution will provide several benefits to dieters; let’s have a look at some of them.
- You will get rid of diseases such as type 2 diabetes, cardiac diseases and others.
- As the diet solution has not eliminated your loved foods, your cravings will get stabilized and you will be able to stick to the diet program for longer duration.
- Eating foods in hotels and restaurants have completely been allowed by the diet solution. Plenty of your time which otherwise would have got consumed in cooking will get saved due to this.
- The diet program will free you from guilt feelings which you generally have after consuming fast foods. These guilt feelings further develop stress in you and a stressed body can never become a healthy body.
Sample Meal Plan
Five meals in a day have been accentuated by diet solution. Let’s have a look at one of the sample meal plans of fast food diet program.
You can have egg white with feta wrap, turkey sausage, banana, coffee etc. in your breakfast.
You can have black bean salad, hummus etc. in your morning snack.
You can have green beans, grilled chicken breast, barbacoa tacos on soft corn tortillas, fresh pizza etc. in your lunch.
You can have tuna salad sandwich on English muffin, honey mustard grilled snack etc. in your afternoon snack.
You can have Burger King French toast, veggie burger, McDonald Caesar salad etc. in your dinner.