Rafael Alcântara do Nascimento
São Paulo, Brazil
- Father – Mazinho Alcantara (Former Footballer who won the 1994 FIFA World Cup)
- Mother – Valeria Nascimento (Former Volleyball Player)
- Siblings – Thiago Alcantara (Older Brother) (Professional Footballer), Rodrigo Moreno Machado (Cousin) (Professional Footballer)
Rafael is signed with Mondial Sport.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
71 kg or 156½ lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rafael’s dating history is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Portuguese ancestry.
- Short stature
Rafinha’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
Rafael has not appeared in a TV commercial.
Rafinha’s religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Being part of the FC Barcelona’s team which won the 2014-2015 UEFA Champions League and the 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 La Liga trophy.
First Football Match
Rafinha debuted for Barcelona B on January 8, 2011 in a 1-2 loss against Girona FC.
He had his debut for Barcelona’s first team on November 9, 2011 in a 1-0 victory over CE L’Hospitalet.
Rafael played his first match for Celta de Vigo on August 19, 2013 in a 1-1 draw against RCD Espanyol.
On September 5, 2015, Rafael achieved his first cap for the senior national team of Brazil in a friendly match against Costa Rica.
He has not acted in a film yet.
First TV Show
Other than football matches itself, Rafael has not been seen in any other TV show.
Rafael’s personal training routine and diet are not known.
Rafinha Favorite Things
- He joined the youth team of FC Barcelona when he was 13.
- Rafinha scored his first professional goal in a match against UD Salamanca.
- On June 27, 2013, Rafael extended his contract with FC Barcelona until 2016.
- After his contract extension with FC Barcelona, he was sent on loan to Celta de Vigo.
- On September 16, 2015, after a duel with Roma’s midfielder Radja Nainggolan, Rafael experienced an injury with a torn right anterior cruciate ligament. He underwent a surgery and was expected to be out for a period of six months.
- Despite being native Brazilian, Rafinha first played for the national youth team of Spain including for U-19. However in 2012, he shifted to the Brazil’s U-20 squad and appeared at the 2013 South American Youth Championship.
- Rafael scored his first goal for the Spanish national team on September 9, 2015 in a match against United States.
- Follow Rafinha on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.