Morton was born on July 9, 1986
Benoni, South Africa
She has studied acting.
She was also bullied in her high school by the boys due to a costume, she used to wear. the costume was wrinkly and so was called “granny costume”.
Fashion / Runway model
Her dad was born in South Africa and mom is from Zambia. His dad is an Electrician.
She has an older sister.
Genevieve Morton is signed to these modeling agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- IMG Models – Paris
- Fusion Model Management – Cape Town
- Two Management
- IMG Models – Milan
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Genevieve has dated an Olympic swimmer in the past. The best thing, she liked about him was his killer abs.
Race / Ethnicity
South African and Zambian roots.
37-25-35 in or 94-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Modeling for various brands.
She has not done any of the films.
First TV Show
As a model, she appeared in the television series Discovered in 2013 for her role as Morgan Davenport.
Here, in this video fitness instructor Justin Gelband reveals the workout secrets of Genevieve Morten.
Genevieve Morton Favorite Things
- Food to Cook – Fish
- Thing to Do – Hang out with dad
- Wine – Rust en Vrede Syrah (South African Wine)
- Island – The Maldives
Source – SI
Genevieve Morton Facts
- Morton debuted in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2010.
- She has appeared in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- She was also on the cover page of 2011 South African edition of the Swimsuit Issue.
- Morton likes cooking. She also put truffle oil on almost everything, she cooks.
- She also sings a lot and that too loudly, especially in her car. Sometimes, people start staring her at the traffic lights, while she is singing.
- Charlize Theron and she are from same area called Benoni (in South Africa).
- She takes a lot of vitamins.
- Genevieve appeared on the South African GQ Soccer World Cup issue.
- Genevieve lost her mother when she was 18. Her mom suffered from terminal illness and she passed away after struggling for 5 years.
- She was 18 years old, when she boarded an aeroplane for the first time.
- She owns a cat named Horatio. But, now that cat is with Genevieve’s dad.
- During her high school, she worked as a waitress at French-Mauritian restaurant called The Dodo Bistro.
- In 2012, Morton appeared in the music video of the song “Sweeter” by Gavin DeGraw.
- She went for traveling for the first time in 2007 and it was Germany.
- She loves watching all types of sports.
- Visit her official website @ www.genevievemorton.com.
- Join Genevieve on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.