Thomas Grant Gustin
Norfolk, Virginia, United States
To learn about musical theatre, Grant went to Governor’s School for the Arts in Norfolk, Virginia, and later to Hurrah Players Incorporated. At that time, he was still studying in high school.
In 2008, Grant graduated from Granby High School. Then for 2 years, he was enrolled into Elon University‘s BFA Music Theatre Program.
Actor, dancer, singer
- Father – Tom Gustin
- Mother – Dr. Tina Haney (Pediatric Nurse)
- Siblings – Tyler Gustin (Brother), Gracie Gustin (Sister)
Robert Stein Management
Pop, rock, adult contemporary
He is not signed to any label and has contributed to TV series Glee which releases its albums via Columbia Records.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
75 kg or 165 pounds
Grant Gustin dated –
- Hannah Douglass (2014-Present) – On October 7, 2014, Grant started dating Hannah Douglass, an actress and dancer. They were already good friends as they met while working on TV series Glee.
Race / Ethnicity
Grant has mostly English ancestry with distant Irish, German, and Welsh roots.
- Towering height
- Several Tattoos
Grant Gustin’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96½ cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35½ cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Grant has not endorsed any of the brands.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing a recurring role as Sebastian Smythe in the Fox’s musical comedy-drama series Glee from 2011 to 2013, and as Barry Allen / Flash in 2 The CW series’ The Flash and Arrow.
He has shown his singing talent on television series Glee in its season 3.
In 2003, he appeared in the Direct-to-DVD film Kid Fitness Jungle Adventure Exercise Video for his role as Club Fit kid.
His first feature film appearance was in 2014 in the drama film Affluenza where he played the role as Todd Goodman.
First TV Show
In 2006, Grant appeared in just a single episode of paranormal anthology series A Haunting for his role as Stacey’s boyfriend.
To play Flash, he has worked on his body a lot. Grant worked with an Olympic runner to prepare him for the film. Grant called his training “project superhero body.”
He did a lot of running for the role of Flash apart from push-ups and pull-ups. But, he didn’t do calorie counting for the role as he was naturally thin and had to gain weight for the role.
Grant Gustin Favorite Things
- Favorite Superhero – Superman
- Favorite Meal – His mother’s homemade mac and cheese with baked beans and hot dogs.
Source – Design n Trend
Grant Gustin Facts
- Watch Grant Gustin taking the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. He in return nominated many celebs including Chris Colfer, Kyle Harris, and Tyler Gustin.
- Grant has 2 adorable puppies, Jett and Nora.
- At the age of 8, he started tap dancing.
- Grant has also auditioned for the role of Finnick Odair in “The Hunger Games” film series, which went to Sam Claflin.
- When he was growing up, he desired to become an architect. He was excellent in drawing and liked to design the things.
- He got inked (tattoo) for the first time in March 2012. Grant has a tattoo on his right forearm saying “Love Above All Else.”
- As a young child, he was not into comics, but really liked Superman.
- In October 2011, he mistakenly tweeted his phone number and so had to change the number within 5 minutes through AT&T. He had already received 20 fan calls within 10 minutes.
- Connect with Grant on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.