Gul Panag is an Indian actress, who has been known for playing unconventional roles in Bollywood movies. This pretty actress has played vital roles in movies like Dor, Jurm, Hello, Dhoop and Straight. She is currently seen preparing for the release of her upcoming film Ab Tak Chappan 2. In this film, she will be sharing screen space with Nana Patekar, Mohan Agashe, Govind Namdev, Raj Zutshi, Vikram Gokhale and Ashutosh Rana.
Gul’s Opinion on Fitness
In spite of being in Bollywood for more than a decade, this stunning actress still looks young and healthy and can easily compete with many contemporary Bollywood divas. In her opinion, fitness is a way of life and everyone should take care of his or her fitness at all times. She feels that fitness should not be optional in life or be reserved just for special occasions like a friend’s marriage or a trip to Goa. Being fit should be a routine part of your life, just like brushing teeth twice a day. For Gul, fitness is much more important than beauty. She has shared these views in this video:
Gul Panag’s Workout
- Running: For this amazing actress and model, running is the best form of exercise. It helps her get relief from daily stresses of life and stay calm. Running releases a chemical called Endorphins in the body that promote a sense of well being. Running also helps people lose excess weight and prevents various types of cancers. Many studies have revealed that regular runners have a better lifespan as compared to the non-runners. Just remember to run every day. For Gul, running 5 days a week for 35-40 minutes, does the trick. You can choose your method of running and the time span as per your health and fitness condition.
- Weight Training: It comprises of a simple set of exercises that can be performed with or without a trainer. These exercises help a person to develop and strengthen the muscles by using the force of gravity. The beauty queen believes in doing weight training for at least 30 minutes, to maintain her fitness levels. If you are inspired to get started with your own strength training regime, bodybuilding.com can certainly help you. Just remember to follow all the instructions properly so as to avoid an injury.
- Meditation: The former Miss Universe believes in keeping her mind calm by meditating for 10 minutes on a daily basis. Meditating for a few minutes not only helps keep the mind relaxed, but it will also help in avoiding deadly diseases like high blood pressure and heart ailments. Meditation improves a person’s immunity on the whole. If you wish to meditate, but are not sure whether it’s just about sitting in a simple position and letting your mind be free of stresses, then this video would surely help you out.
- Tennis and Swimming: Apart from indulging in the above mentioned exercises, this actress with charming dimples, also likes to swim and play tennis. Tennis helps her entertain herself and also improves her muscle coordination. Swimming on the other hand, helps her to relax. So, those of you who like tennis and swimming, you are doing your body a great favor. Just make sure that you spend time in not only exercising your muscles, but also enjoy yourself in doing so.
Gul Shares Another Useful Tip
There is another useful tip shared by Gul and that is to laugh a lot. This Bollywood beauty believes that laughing on a regular basis can help you stay fit and healthy. There’s no need to watch a comedy series to practice laughing, but just admire the little jokes of life. You can also perceive it as a form of exercise that helps you relax and feel amazing at the same time. Here’s a video in which Gul offers valuable tips for staying fit:
Gul Panag’s Diet
This is for all the girls out there! If you are a fan of Gul and have always wondered how you can also look so slim and beautiful, then do follow the diet tips shared by this gorgeous actress. And boys, you can always follow this diet too as it’s all about maintaining a good body and getting rid of bad diet habits in the long run. Here are a few health tips that can help stay healthy.
- Start your day with some almonds and walnuts. They would help you feel energized and taste good too. Try not to eat over 20 almonds a day, as it may upset your stomach a bit.
- Egg, oats, freshly prepared muesli along with one cube cheese and some salami is the best breakfast choice for this appealing lady. This breakfast will keep you energized for the whole day.
- Gul’s lunch mostly comprises of pulses or meat, some vegetables and a handful of rice or a very small chapatti.
- Tea or coffee and nuts are the snacking favorites of this beauty.
- Her dinner is same as her lunch and she prefers to eat most of it even if she is going out for a night event.
- Keep a safe distance from refined sugars, fried stuff and cereals as they are addictive, but not healthy.
- Indulge in starchy foods such as rice, bread, pasta and potatoes only if you are exercising, so that you can flush them out easily.
- Alcohol should be a luxury reserved for special occasions only.
- Avoid late night events as much as you can and try to wake up early in the morning. It will make you stay away from insomnia and all other sleep related problems in the long run.