Hayley Elizabeth Atwell
London, England, United Kingdom
Nationality / Citizenship
Hayley went to Sion-Manning Roman Catholic Girls’ School in London. Post that, she took admission into London Oratory School and gave her A-Levels.
Hayley finally graduated from Guildhall School of Music and Drama in 2005.
- Father – Grant Atwell (Massage Therapist, Photographer, Shaman)
- Mother – Allison (née Cain) (Motivational Speaker)
- Siblings – None
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hayley Atwell dated –
- Paul Wilson (2012) – In 2012, Hayley dated the Scottish musician Paul Wilson. He has served as a bass guitarist for the rock band Snow Patrol.
- Stephen Merchant (2013) – In 2013, she was RUMORed to be dating English writer, director and actor, Stephen Merchant.
- Evan Jones (2014-2015) – In 2014, she started dating Keep Up musician and model Evan Jones. They dated for about 18 months and separated in July 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She has American ancestry on her father’s side while she is of British descent on her mom’s side.
Hayley’s grandmother was Irish.
- Warm smile
- Curvy figure
37-27-36 in or 94-68.5-91.5 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
32DD (or 32E)
She has been seen in a Pringles commercial.
Her religious beliefs are not known. But, her mom was not religious at all.
Best Known For
Playing Peggy Carter in a number of Marvel’s Cinematic Universe films and TV shows.
She is also known for appearing in films like Cassandra’s Dream (2007), The Duchess (2008), and The Pillars of the Earth (2010).
Hayley debuted with 2007 dramatic thriller film Cassandra’s Dream for her role as Angela Stark. It was a starring role.
First TV Show
In 2006, Hayley appeared in the BBC drama series The Line of Beauty for her role as Catherine “Cat” Fedden in just three episodes.
To play Peggy Carter in the Captain America: The First Avenger (2011), she worked hard on her body, especially her stomach.
Hayley worked with a personal trainer who made her to do military circuits. She ran everyday, and worked on her legs by doing endless squats and lunges. Atwell also did many detoxes.
Hayley Atwell Favorite Things
- City – New York
- Favorite Drive – From Los Angeles to Los Gatos in California
- Hotel – The Four Seasons in Mexico City
- Favorite Place in British Isles – Glencoe in the Scottish Highlands
Source – Independent
Hayley Atwell Facts
- Hayley is skilled in horse riding and can period dance.
- When Hayley was 2, her parents split.
- Hayley has no brothers and sisters.
- In 2010, Hayley did a three-month course in art history from an Open University.
- When Hayley was young, she used to write letters to her future self. For example, at 8, Hayley wrote a letter for her 18-year old self. She wrote – “Have you written your first novel yet? Won an Oscar?”
- In her life, she has felt quite genderless.
- She likes reading in her free time. She is a heavy literature fan.
- She shares her birth date with actress Lily James. Lily is 7 years her junior. They both are alumnus of “Guildhall School of Music and Drama.”
- She is good friends with actress Emma Thompson.
- Hayley is not on social media now. She used Instagram and Twitter in the past, but deleted them in November 2015 to keep her life private.