Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill
Hank, Henners, Most Dashing Duke
Henry was born on 5 May, 1983
Jersey, Channel Islands, UK
Henry attended St. Michael’s Preparatory School in Saint Saviour, Jersey and after that studied in a boarding school in Stowe School in Stowe, England.
- Father – Colin (Stockbroker)
- Mother – Marianne (Bank Secretary)
- Siblings – Charlie Cavill, Simon Cavill, Piers Cavill, Nik Cavill. All are brothers
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
92 kg or 203 lbs
Henry Cavill dated –
- Jillian Michaels (2007) – RUMOR
- Ellen Whitaker (2009-2012) – Ellen and Cavill met during International Horse Show in Olympia. She had no idea about him, who he was. But, the English show-jumper, Ellen started to gradually like Henry and started dating him. The duo engaged in May 2011, which she announced on 4 May. But, the following year, they broke up, which was reported on 18 August, 2012.
- Gina Carano (2012-2013) – After breaking with fiancee Ellen Whitaker, Henry met with former martial artist, Gina Carano in September 2012 and became an item ever since. They broke in May 2013.
- Kaley Cuoco (2013) – He had fling with Big Bang star, Kaley Cuoco. They hardly dated 2 weeks. They became an item on 30 June 2013 and dated until 11 July, 2013.
- He plays macho, strong and heroic characters on the screen.
- Defined jawline
Henry’s body specifications may be –
- Waist – 32 inches
- Chest – 49 inches
- Biceps – 16 inches
His shoe size is not known.
Cavill was chosen as the spokesmodel for Dunhill fragrances in 2008.
He has not spoken publicly about his religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Playing the role of Superman/Clark Kent in the 2013 film Man of Steel. He has also done the portrayal of Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk on the Showtime series The Tudors from 2007 to 2010. His work in the movies like Immortals and Stardust have also been appreciated.
He had first appeared in the 2001 film Laguna for his role as Thomas Aprea. It was a starring role.
First TV Show
In 2002, Henry guest appeared in BBC’s The Inspector Lynley Mysteries for his role as Chas Quilter in an episode titled “Well-Schooled in Murder”.
Mark Twight helped Henry to transform his normal body to a superman type. Read the whole story, workout schedule and eating plan.
Henry Favorite Things
- Actors – Mel Gibson, Russell Crowe
- Movie – Gladiator (2000)
- Accessory – Brown leather jacket
Source – IMDb
- He is the third Britisher (after Christian Bale, who played Batman, and Andrew Garfield, who played Spiderman) to play American superhero role.
- He has a knack for different languages. Cavill can speak nine different languages including Nepalese, French, Russian, Italian.
- If he weren’t an actor, he would have been in army or may have studied ancient history, Egyptology in some university.
- Henry met actor Russell Crowe in 1999, when Russell was filming the scenes for the 2000 movie Proof of Life in his school campus at Stowe.
- He also auditioned for the role of Batman/ Bruce Wayne for the 2005 movie Batman Begins.
- In December 2005, he was said to be the most unlucky man in Hollywood by Empire magazine because he was unable to qualify the auditions of movies to land in the role of Batman, James Bond Bond, and Superman.
- His last name “Cavill” is pronounced similar to word “travel”.
- His dream role is to play “Alexander the Great” and has also shown interest to play “James Bond” when Daniel Craig retires from the series.