Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
She did summer school online, which is like submitting your work online and getting the results thereafter.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Nsia (Diplomat at the Tanzania High Commission)
- Siblings – Happiness (Older Sister)
Herieth Paul is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Women Management – New York
- Women Management – Milan
- M4 Model Management – Hamburg / Berlin
- Women Management – Paris
- Women Direct – New York
- Select Model Management – London
- Angie’s Models & Talent – Canada (Mother Agency)
- Folio Montreal – Montreal
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
She has not revealed about her boyfriend or significant other.
Race / Ethnicity
- Short hair
32-23-34 in or 81-58.5-87 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Herieth Paul has advertised for brands like CK One cosmetics, Edun, Gap, Tom Ford and others.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with famous fashion designers like Calvin Klein, Tom Ford Beauty, Gap, Armani, Cavalli, Diane von Fürstenberg, and Lacoste.
She is also known for appearing in the “Money Girls” list of models.com.
First Fashion Show
Herieth Paul debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion show where she walked the ramp for 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Charlotte Ronson, Christian Siriano, Dennis Basso, Lacoste, Leifsdottir, Nanette Lepore, Nomia, Rachel Roy, Rad Hourani, Rebecca Taylor, and Wayne.
She has not appeared in any of the films.
Rihanna (Barbadian singer, actress, and fashion designer)
Paul is naturally thin, but she does hot yoga to remain in shape.
After waking up, she drinks coffee first thing in the morning. She closes watches what she eats. Herieth tries to eat healthy and does not avoid any of the foods.
Herieth Paul Favorite Things
- Food – Vegan with tomatoes
- Designers – Stella McCartney, Dsquared2, Chanel
- Body Part – Lips
- Pieces in Wardrobe – Tank tops and pants or shorts
- Model Inspiration – Naomi Campbell
- Beauty Products – MAC foundation and mascara, Bobbi Brown concealer, MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick
- Things – Baseball, dancing, laughing
- Band – Bruno Mars, Alexisonfire
- Artist – Jourdan Dunn
Source – WWD, Models.com, Harper’s Bazaar
Herieth Paul Facts
- She is friends with model Corey Baptiste.
- Paul likes to listen to Aretha Franklin. She also takes interest in cooking, shopping, and playing basketball. She actually plays basketball in her free time.
- She speaks native Kiswahili with her family at home.
- Born in Tanzania, she relocated to Ottawa, Canada with her family at the age of 14 due to her mother’s job as a diplomat.
- Paul was discovered during an open call of Angie’s, Ottawa based model agency.
- In June 2010, she signed with Women Management New York.
- Canadian Elle featured her as their cover model for July 2011 issue.
- For the Tom Ford Fall / Winter 2013 campaign, she was one among the three models.
- In 2010, she shaved hair into a close buzz.
- If she weren’t a model, she would have been a social worker and helping various kids, families and other people.
- She has appeared in beauty campaigns for cK One and Tom Ford.
- Paul also dances. But, she is very bad at dancing.
- She was once told by a photographer that she looks like a black Kate Moss.
- Connect with Herieth on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.