Hilary Erhard Duff
Hil, HDuff, Hils
Houston, Texas, USA
Due to her involvement in the acting and show business from an early age, she didn’t go to school due to lack of time. So, she had been home schooled from the age of 8.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Entrepreneur, Author
- Father – Robert Erhard Duff (a partner in a chain of convenience stores in the two areas)
- Mother – Susan Colleen (Homemaker turned Film/ Music Producer)
- Siblings – Haylie Duff (Older Sister) (Actress and Singer)
Curtis Talent Management
Teen Pop, Contemporary Pop / Rock, Pop, Dance Pop
Buena, Vista Hollywood, RCA Records
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Duff had dated many male personalities. The list is as follows –
- Aaron Carter (2000-2002) – The American singer, Carter dated Duff in the past from December 2000 till July 2002. The duo had appeared together in 2001 in the TV series Lizzie McGuire. Aaron reveals about his love life at Contactmusic.
- Shia LaBeouf (2002) – After breaking with Carter in 2002, she had fling with Shia LaBeouf in the same year.
- Frankie Muniz (2002-2004) – Muniz is an American actor who had a relationship with Hilary in the past from November 2002 until April 2004. During this period, they had an on-screen appearance in the movie, Agent Cody Banks, released in 2003.
- Joel Madden (2004-2006) – Another singer from the country dated her. The two separated in November 2006.
- Mike Comrie (2007-2014) – Mike, the final person, which came into her dating life. He is not an actor or a singer, but a former Ice Hockey player from Canada. They began dating in 2007 and tied knots with each other in 2010. The former NHL player engaged Hilary Duff on 19 February, 2010. During the same year on 14 August, the couple married in Santa Barbara, California. The couple had their first child on 20 March, 2012, a son named, Luca Cruz Comrie. After three and a half years of marriage, she split with Mike Comrie in January 2014.
- Jason Walsh (2015-2016) – In August 2015, she started dating her fitness trainer, Jason Walsh. The romance grew with passing time, but in November 2016, this one also came to an end as per Gossip Cop. They are still friends.
Race / Ethnicity
Hilary’s natural hair color is brown.
34-27-34 in or 86-68.5-86 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
Candie’s, DKNY Femme, DKNY Jeans, Got Milk?, With Love… Hilary Duff, Wrapped With Love
Best Known For
Working as an actress and singer too. She is identified by her role in the Disney Channel Original series Lizzie McGuire from 2001 to 2004. She did her role as Elizabeth Brooke McGuire.
She debuted in the music industry with her first studio album – Santa Claus Lane, released on 15 October, 2002 under the label Buena Vista. It charted at number 154 in US charts (Billboard 200) and at 134 in Japanese charts (Oricon). In just US only, it was able to sell 477,000 copies. The album consists of 11 singles with a total length of 36:41 minutes.
1998 film Casper Meets Wendy was Duff’s debut movie. It was a direct-to-video film and the prequel of the 1995 film Casper. She did the role in her debut movie as Wendy. She was nominated with “Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Movie”.
First TV Show
In 1997, she got the chance to appear in the TV series True Women, which is a mini series. But, her role in the show is uncredited. The show is based on the 1993 novel by Janice Woods Windle.
Harley Pasternak is the trainer, from whom she takes help. She likes circuit training as it assists her to lose weight in a short span of time. In circuit training, one goes for a series of exercises after a quick warm up session. She performs lower body, upper body and other exercises. Her trainer insists on total body workout / fitness. She executes deadlifts and many other exercises to achieve the desired body.
Diet has a considerable role in keeping one’s body in shape and Duff knows what to eat. She likes healthy food like salad, fish and egg white omelette.
“I love clothes. I can’t control myself. I have a huge fetish for shoes and clothes and make-up. I’m the kind of person who doesn’t like to wear things over and over again.”
Hilary Duff Favorite Things
- Accessory – Louis Vuitton Bags (She likes to collect them)
Hilary Duff Facts
- She had taken after her elder sister (who is 2 years older than her).
- Being in the same profession, the two sisters have worked together and acted in local theaters.
- She is a big fan of Janis Joplin.
- She is a philanthropist too. In 2005, she donated $250,000 for Hurricane Katrina victims.
- “With Love… Hilary Duff” is her own perfume launched in 2006.
- She had a book writing deal with Simon & Schuster. Elixir is the first novel co-written by her.
- Some of her studio albums – Dignity (2007), Hilary Duff (2004), Metamorphosis (2003), Santa Claus Lane (2002).
- She told to Cosmopolitan that she applies a spray on her face before applying foundation to make it glowing for the whole day.
- Follow her on Twitter, YouTube VEVO, MySpace, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Visit her official website @ hilaryduff.com.