Hunter Easton Hayes
Breaux Bridge, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana, USA
In 2008, Hunter finished his high schooling via distance education courses.
- Father – Leo Hayes
- Mother – Lynette Hayes
- Siblings – None
Martingale Entertainment, LLC
Vocals, accordion, bass guitar, drums, guitar, keyboard, mandolin, piano
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
65 kg or 143 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
He does not have any girlfriend and also doesn’t know about his crush.
But, Hunter really like the girls which are driven.
Race / Ethnicity
Hayes is having Cajun, English, German, and Scots-Irish ancestry.
Hunter’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Hunter is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 10 (US).
C.F. Martin & Co.’s guitars (2012)
Best Known For
Giving hit singles like “Wanted” and “Somebody’s Heartbreak” and others.
Hunter released his debut studio album entitled Hunter Hayes via Atlantic Records on October 11, 2011. The album consisted of 12 tracks making it a total length of roughly 45 minutes. In U.S., it charted at #1 in Top Country Albums list, was certified as Platinum and sold 1,071,000 copies. AllMusic gave the album 3.5 stars (out of 5).
Amazingly, besides singing and co-writing all the songs, he also played all the instruments, did background vocals, and also co-produced it – all by himself.
Hayes appeared in 1997 American drama film The Apostle for his role as “Child Accordionist”.
First TV Show
Hunter has appeared in several television shows namely, Maury, Rosie O’Donnell, and Figure It Out (Nickelodeon’s game show) and others.
Hunter started appearing on national television as a kid (at the age of 4).
Hunter has a great build and must have worked out hard (and still working out) to achieve that level of fitness.
Hunter Hayes Favorite Things
- Cajun Food – Gumbo
- TV Shows – He does not watch much TV unless it is very special like Top Gear (2002-), music related or something like that.
- Books – Does not like reading
- Color – Red
- Musician – Stevie Wonder
- Sports – Any kind of “Racing” such as NASCAR, F1, INDY
Hunter Hayes Facts
- As a kid, Hunter used to sing and perform in Cajun restaurants in front of live audience in his hometown and that is where he discovered that he wants to take singing as his full-time career.
- He drinks a lot of water, especially when he is traveling by air. This is even the first thing, he orders. He easily gets dehydrated.
- He says his biggest problem is worrying. He worries a lot and most of the problems (for which he worries) are really pointless.
- He is a multi-instrumentalist (see the list of instruments, he can play by scrolling to the top), meaning he can play a tremendous amount of musical instruments. He learned them all by himself.
- He does not like reading books. Instead, he watches movies.
- Though, he does not like gaming, but, if it has something to do with racing, then he can’t stop himself. He is a car freak.
- Hunter received a toy accordion as a gift from his grandmother when he was two. This was the time his musical career started.
- He has also performed a duet with Victoria Justice to contribute the song to the 2011 film Footloose’s soundtrack.
- At the time, Hunter was aged seven, he got the invitation to perform at White House lawn party for President Bill Clinton.
- Hunter also partnered with ConAgra Foods for their Child Hunger Ends Here Program in the past and wrote a song titled “Here’s Hope” especially for that campaign.
- In September 2012, he was included in the “Louisiana Hall of Fame” and with that, he became the youngest musician to have done so.
- He signed with Universal Music Publishing Group in 2008 as a songwriter only.
- Hunter was born at Larniurg Hospital in Breaux Bridge in Louisiana.
- He can speak French as well. He grew up singing songs in both English and French. So, he has extremely good command over both the languages.
- Visit his official website @ www.hunterhayes.com.
- Connect with Hunter on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Google+.