Peanut (Her dad calls her by this name)
Westlake Village, California, United States
Her schooling information is not known.
Plus size model
- Father – is an actor.
- Mother – was a model.
- Siblings – Michaela (Sister)
She is signed with –
- Wilhelmina Models – Los Angeles
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
108 kg or 238 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has a boyfriend who already has a daughter from his earlier relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
45-38-52 in or 114-96.5-132 cm
22 (US) or 52 (EU)
40E (or 40 DD)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
She has been featured in an ad for “Ross Sweater” in 2014.
She has also modeled for Lane Bryant, Forever 21, Torrid, Nordstrom, Bare Necessities, etc.
She hasn’t talked about her religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Her curves and being featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue in 2017.
She hasn’t appeared in a theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Hunter has not acted in a television show until now.
Her workout regime and diet plan are not known.
Hunter McGrady Favorite Things
Hunter McGrady Facts
- Hunter always wanted to be a model because her mom, aunt, and grandmother, all were models.
- In early 2017, she became the curviest model ever to be featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- At 16, she started modeling.
- She is very vocal about her stretch marks, cellulite, acne, etc on her Instagram posts.
- She used to be 115 pounds in her early adult life. She tried to become a straight-sized model, but due to her big hips, she wasn’t successful in that.
- McGrady was featured in Melissa McCarthy‘s Seven7 campaign.
- She was bullied in high school for being fat.
- Australian model Robyn Lawley was her role model while growing up.
- Join Hunter on Instagram and Facebook.