Iker Muniain Goñi
Muniain, the Spanish Messi (Nickname given by Spanish media because of his body structure and play style)
Iker’s educational background is not known.
Professional Soccer Player
- Father – Fernando Muniain
- Mother – Nuria Goni
- Siblings – Andoni Muniain
Iker is signed with Jesus Medina Martin.
Winger / Forward
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Iker Muniain’s dating history is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
- Small built
- Tattoo on his inner right biceps
Iker Muniain’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 35.5 in or 90 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13.5 in or 34.5 cm
- Waist – 27.5 in or 70 cm
Iker has not been seen in a TV commercial yet.
Best Known For
Winning the UEFA European Championship with the Spanish U-21 team in 2011 and 2013.
First Soccer Match
Iker had his debut for Bilbao Athletic (reserve team of Athletic Bilbao) in the Segunda Division B in January 2009. At the time, he was only 16 years and 16 days old.
On July 30, 2009, Muniain appeared in his first match for Athletic Bilbao in a UEFA Europa League qualifying match against Swiss’ club BSC Young Boys. Iker substituted Gaizka Toquero in the 59th minute of the game.
He first performed for the Spanish U-21 team on February 8, 2011 in a match against Denmark.
On February 29, 2012, Iker debuted for the Spanish senior national team in a friendly match against Venezuela.
- Holding on to the ball
He has not performed as an actor yet.
First TV Show
Other than soccer matches itself, Iker has not been seen in any other TV show.
Iker’s personal training info is not available.
Iker Muniain Favorite Things
Iker Muniain Facts
- He was the La Liga Breakthrough Player of the Year in 2010-2011 season.
- Iker joined Athletic Bilbao’s youth system at the age of 11.
- He achieved his debut goal for the second team of Athletic Bilbao at the age of 16.
- On February 24, 2012, Muniain was selected for the friendly international against Venezuela.
- He set a record of 31 caps during the U-21 national team appearances.
- Follow Iker on his Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.