Imaan was born on October 5, 1996
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model, actress
Imaan Hammam is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Viva Model Management – Barcelona
- Viva Model Management – London
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- Code Model Management – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Viva Model Management – Paris
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
There is no information about her boyfriend.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Egyptian ancestry on her dad’s side and is of Moroccan descent on her mom’s side.
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has not advertised for any of the brands yet.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Working for various brands and walking the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014.
First Fashion Show
Imaan started with Haute Couture – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show to model for Jantaminiau.
She debuted with drama film N*de Area for her role as Fama. Imaan starred in her first film released on September 19, 2014 in Poland and Netherlands.
Imaan Hammam’s workout routine and diet plan is not known.
For beauty, she puts a face mask on her face for 5 minutes, which she makes in the kitchen. Mix some saffron with honey and then apply it on your face. Remove it after 5 minutes to get a glowing look. Honey helps to hydrate and saffron assists in restoring a pretty glow.
Imaan Hammam Favorite Things
- Designer – Riccardo Tisci
Source – TheFashionography
Imaan Hammam Facts
- In 2010, Imaan was discovered by Code Management in Amsterdam’s Central Station. At that time, she was 14 years old.
- She likes dancing and has some dance videos on YouTube.
- She admires all the VS Angels, but she like Doutzen Kroes the most as she is also from Holland and her career is amazing.
- She first appeared in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2014. It was held in London.
- In 2013, Imaan exclusively opened the Givenchy show in Paris.
- She had appeared in Italian, American and French issues of Vogue magazine in the past.
- Imaan had appeared at the cover of American Vogue’s September issue, which is actually an honour and very less models (especially new faces) tend to get this chance.
- She takes inspiration from successful models like Coco Rocha, Naomi Campbell, Gisele Bundchen.
- She cannot sustain without 3F’s – Food, family and of course fashion.
- Imaan once jumped into a canal in Amsterdam because she dropped her blackberry phone in the water.
- She is obsessed with shoes.
- Catch Imaan on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.