Ireland Eliesse Baldwin
Los Angeles, California, USA
Her education background is not known.
Fashion model, screenwriter
- Father – Alec Baldwin (Actor)
- Mother – Kim Basinger (Actress)
- Siblings – Carmen Gabriela Baldwin (Younger Half-Sister) (born – August 23, 2013)
- Others – Hilaria Thomas (Stepmother)
As a model, she is signed to IMG Models – New York.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend
Ireland Baldwin dated –
- Slater Trout (2012-2014) – From October 2012 to March 2014, American surfer, Slater Trout and the tall model were an item.
- Angel Haze (2014-Present) – Since March 2014, she’s dating rapper Angel Haze.
Race / Ethnicity
Very tall body frame
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
She has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Her towering height and frequent use of micro-blogging social networking site Twitter.
Ireland appeared in 2013 sports comedy film Grudge Match for her role as young Sally. Sally’s character was played by Ireland’s mom Kim Basinger and Ireland played her younger version in couple of flashback scenes.
She does works out. At 17 only, she started working out by involving exercises like yoga, cardio, dancing, etc.
It’s good that the model is putting efforts to look and have a healthy body and heart. She does her exercises two times in a day. The morning session includes yoga and dancing, whereas the evening session is only cardio.
She also gets fitness tips from her mom, who coaches her sometimes.
Ireland Baldwin Favorite Things
Ireland Baldwin Facts
- She is of same height as famous Russian tennis player Maria Sharapova.
- Ireland is the niece of American actors Daniel, Stephen Baldwin, and William Baldwin via her father.
- In 2007, her father left her with an angry voice message (and married Hilaria Thomas). She was 11 at the time and the message was publicized. This, in turn, made her famous.
- In March 2013, Ireland signed with IMG models.
- She started modeling in April 2014. Her first modeling assignment was for New York Post’s swimwear.
- She likes surfing.
- In June 2013, she became Vanity Fair‘s It Girl.
- Until now, she has been featured in various magazines like DuJour, Elle, Vanity Fair, and W.
- Hear more from Ireland via Twitter and Instagram.