Isobelle Rose Molloy
Chelmsford, Essex, England, UK
Isobelle went to The Bishops’ C of E and R C Primary School.
For acting, she started attending Tomorrow’s Talent Theatre School in Danbury at the age of 8.
Isobelle finally went to Redroofs Theatre School in Maidenhead, Berkshire on a scholarship.
- Father – James Molloy
- Mother – Leanne Cornwell
- Siblings – Joseph Scott Molloy (Older Brother)
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
49 kg or 108 pounds
Isobelle Molloy dated –
- Spencer – Isobelle is dating a guy named Spencer. In the summer of 2016, they both were seen posting on Twitter about how they missed each other due to long distance relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
32-22-32 in or 81-56-81 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
Her shoe size is not known.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Amanda Thripp and Matilda Wormwood in the West End version of Matilda the Musical from 2011 to 2012.
In 2014, Isobelle appeared in epic dark fantasy film Maleficent for her role as Young Maleficent. The adult Maleficent was played by Angelina Jolie.
First TV Show
In 2013, she appeared in BBC One’s soap opera EastEnders for her role as Bella Young. She appeared in 11 episodes from 2013 to 2014.
She is keeping herself fit by her dancing sessions and active lifestyle.
Isobelle Molloy Favorite Things
- Novelist – Roald Dahl
- Actresses – Chloe Grace Moretz, Maisie Williams
- Fairy Tale – Snow White
Source – ChipandCo
Isobelle Molloy Facts
- At 3, she commenced her career as a ballet dancer.
- After seeing Isobelle’s performance as Matilda, she was given full scholarship to Redroofs Theatre School by the director of the school.
- Isobelle is the niece of Craig Cornwell.
- Isobelle wanted to be an actor since young. She enjoys dancing and singing as well.
- She admires Angelina Jolie.
- At 8, she started acting after joining Tomorrow’s Talent Theatre School.
- In 2010, Isobelle appeared in the musical Oliver! for her role as workhouse child.
- She has been raised by her mom.
- Join Isobelle on Twitter.