Ivanka Marie Trump
Born Place / Residence
New York City, New York, U.S.
Ivanka attended The Chapin School in New York. She graduated from Choate Rosemary Hall in Wallingford, Connecticut.
She, then went to Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. for two years.
In 2004, she completed her B.S. in Economics from Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.
Former model, businesswoman, writer, heiress
- Father – Donald Trump (American business magnate)
- Mother – Ivana Trump (Model, socialite, athlete)
- Siblings – Donald Trump, Jr. (Older Brother), Eric Trump (Younger Brother), Tiffany Trump (Sister), Barron Trump (Brother)
Ivanka is signed with The Trump Organization.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ivanka Trump dated –
- Sean Brosnan – Ivanka Trump dated actor Sean Brosnan in the past.
- Greg Hirsch (2001) – In 2001, she was romantically linked to Greg Hirsch.
- Bingo Gubelmann (2006) – In 2006, Ivanka and actor-producer, Bingo were an item. They dated for couple of months in the year 2006 and separated.
- Topher Grace (2006) – In November 2006, Ivanka and actor Topher Grace were RUMORed to be dating.
- Jared Kushner (2007-Present) – In December 2007, she started dating businessman Jared Kushner. On October 25 2009, the couple married each other in a lavish ceremony. Ivanka gave birth to two children – daughter Arabella Rose (born – July 2011), and boy Joseph Frederick Kushner (born – October 14, 2013).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Czech, German, and Scottish ancestry.
You may want to check her hair profile at TrendyCeleb.com.
38-26-36 in or 96.5-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
She converted to Judaism in July 2009 after studying at Modern Orthodox Ramaz School. She adopted the name “Yael”.
Best Known For
Working as the Executive Vice President of Development & Acquisitions at The Trump Organization.
She has not done any of the films.
First TV Show
In 2006, she appeared in reality TV show The Apprentice as boardroom advisor / judge. She was cast to fill the position of Carolyn Kepcher for five episodes.
She works with a celebrity fitness trainer and also works on her own throughout the week. She is a yoga lover and goes to spinning classes.
She likes to do abs workout and use the exercise apps to gain more knowledge of her entire workout session.
She looked skinny just after four months of giving birth to her second child Joseph in 2013. She ate primarily lean proteins like salmon, homemade vegetable soups, etc.
She drinks 4 to 5 cups of coffee a day.
Ivanka Trump Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Kate Somerville Ultimate Kate Facial, Tammy Fender signature facial
Source – Harper’s Bazaar
Ivanka Trump Facts
- Her parents divorced, when she was about 10 years old (in 1991).
- In 1997, she graced the cover page of Seventeen magazine. It was her first magazine cover.
- As a businesswoman, she launched her own jewelry line in 2007, handbag line in 2010, and footwear collection in 2011.
- She has also written a book titled “The Trump Card: Playing to Win in Work and Life”, published in October 2009.
- She enjoys playing golf, tennis, and skiing.
- In 2007, she was voted #83 on Maxim Magazine‘s Hot 100 list.
- She has hosted the Miss Teen USA Pageant 1997.
- Visit her official website @ www.ivankatrump.com.
- Hear more from Ivanka via Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.