Jade Amelia Thirlwall
Cutie Mix, Pickle, Poopey, Edna
South Shields, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
She had attended Performers’ Stage School and St Wilfrid’s Community College in South Shields, Tyne & Wear.
- Father – James Thirlwall
- Mother – Norma Badwi
- Siblings – Karl David (Brother)
Pop, hip hop, R&B
Syco Music, Columbia Records
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
49 kg or 108 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jade Thirlwall dated –
- Sam Craske (2012-2014) – She found her love in British dancer, Sam Craske and started dating him in 2012. They met in April 2012 and started dating. But, this relationship came to an end after two years in June 2014.
- Connor Ball (2015) – In November 2015, The Vamps’ bassist Connor Ball and Jade were an item.
- Jed Elliott (2016-Present) – The Struts bassist Jed Elliot and Thirlwall hooked up in January 2016. They are still dating each other in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Like other band members, she also dyes her hair. The Little Mix band members have tried almost all colors till now.
Her natural hair color is “Light Brown.”
Often wears a bow on her head
32-23-32 in or 81-59-81 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Little Mix girls have endorsed the brand Schwarzkopf LIVE Colour XXL. They always keep changing their hair colors using the hair dye of this company.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
The girl group released their debut album titled DNA on November 19, 2012 through Simon Cowell‘s Syco music. The album consists of 12 tracks with a total length of 43:56 minutes.
Not done any films till now.
First TV Show
She appeared in The X Factor in 2008 as herself (contestant).
The band members often works with personal trainer to get more fitter. Jade try to eat fruits and veggies every day all the healthy stuff. But, if she eats some chocolates, or some unhealthy food, she does not feel bad about it. She always makes sure that she keeps her body hydrated all the time by drinking lots of water.
Dancing is the real workout of Little Mix ladies. Whenever, Jade is at home, she goes to the gym nearby her house to stay in shape.
Jade Thirlwall Favorite Things
- Food – Lasagne, biscuits
- Color – Purple, teal
- Movies – Disney movies, PS I Love U (2007), Seven Pounds (2008)
- Musicians – Amy Winehouse, anyone Motown
- Albums – Back to Black (By Amy Winehouse), I Am Sasha Fierce (By Beyoncé Knowles), Sigh No More (By Mumford & Sons), Songs any Motown or musical song, To Know Him Is To Love Him (By Amy Winehouse)
Source – Little Mix
Jade Thirlwall Facts
- She considers Beyonce Knowles and Cheryl Cole as her idols.
- Jade is very good friends with Joe McElderry, winner of The X Factor series 6 winner. Both of them are from South Shields.
- She had also auditioned for “The X Factor” in 2008 (during series 5), and then in 2010 (series 7).
- She has a pet beetle, named Berry.
- During her audition in 2011 (series 8), she sang the song “I Want to Hold Your Hand” by The Beatles.
- “Little Mix” was earlier named as “Rhythmix”.
- Thirlwall had her first kiss at the age of 12.
- She started taking more interest in singing after listening to Motown.
- She is addicted to biscuits.
- Her style inspirations include geeky boys like Labrinth, Marcus Collins.
- Jade got her nickname Pickle because she was so cute and could be kept in a pickle jar.
- During her school times, she was the head girl there.
- If she could be any cartoon character, Jade would like to be Princess Jasmine from Aladdin.
- Visit the band’s official website @ www.little-mix.com.
- Connect with Jade on Instagram.