Jaime Elizabeth Pressly
Kinston, North Carolina, U.S.
Pressly attended Costa Mesa High School in California.
- Father – James Liston Pressly (Car salesman)
- Mother – Brenda Sue (née Smith) (Dance instructor)
- Siblings – Jessica (Sister), James Liston Pressly, Jr (Brother)
Her career is managed by Tracy Brennen (film) and Michael Katcher (TV) from Creative Artists Agency (CAA) in Los Angeles, California.
Get more contact information from her official website.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jaime Pressly dated –
- Mario Lopez (1997-1998) – After meeting on the set of 1997 film The Journey: Absolution, the two actors were RUMORed to be dating. They posed a steamy scene on-screen and it was speculated that they are dating off-screen as well.
- Simon Rex (2000-2001) – She dated actor Simon for couple of months from 2000 until July 2001.
- Carson Daly (2002) – In March 2002, she was RUMORed to be dating TV personality, Carson Daly.
- Cris Judd (2002-2003) – The two actors Cris and Jaime were RUMOred to be dating from September 2002 until January 2003.
- Kid Rock (2004) – After a year later, from January 2004 to April 2004, Jaime was romantically linked to musician Kid Rock.
- Eric Cubiche (2004-2008) – She started dating DJ Eric Cubiche in October 2004. This was one of her longest relationships. They are actually friends since 1996. The duo engaged in October 2006. She gave birth to her first child, a son named Dezi James Calvo on May 11, 2007. In November 2008, the couple announced their separation.
- Simran Singh (2009-2010) – In 2009, Pressly started dating entertainment lawyer Simran Singh and engaged him in July 2009. The couple married on September 26, 2009 at the Dick Clark Estate. On January 21, 2011, Jaime filed for divorce from Simran Singh and it seemed that they had separated much earlier on December 27, 2010.
- Hamzi Hijazi (2011-Present) – Since 2011, she is dating Hamzi Hijazi.
36-24-36 in or 91.5-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has appeared in “Angel” in 1-800-COLLECT television commercial. In 2003, she appeared in The New TNN’s “The Strip” programming block.
In 2010, she appeared in an advert for Axe shower gel.
Liz Claiborne Cosmetics (2000).
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Joy Turner in the NBC’s comedy series My Name Is Earl from 2005 to 2009.
She is also known for playing Priscilla in the 2001 film Not Another Teen Movie, as Tina Armstrong in the 2006 film DOA: Dead or Alive.
In 1996, she appeared in a movie Mercenary for her role as “Pre-teen American Girl”.
First TV Show
In 1998, Pressly played the role as Mika in the martial arts TV series Mortal Kombat: Conquest.
Jaime admits the fact “No pain, no gain” and hence tries to do exercises really hard to get fruitful results. She believes in curvy bodies and so does not want to have size 0. For that, Pressly eats a healthy and filling diet, and do toning exercises.
She takes help from Los Angeles based trainer, Mike Jones. To target her overall body, she works out with him 4 days a week, especially a circuit training session. She gets bored easily with the same exercise routine. So, Jones changes the exercises on a regular basis.
Jaime Pressly Favorite Things
- Olympic Event – Gymnastics
- Beauty Products – La Mer moisturizer, St. Ives facial scrub, L’Oreal Voluminous mascara
Jaime Pressly Facts
- She suffered from bulimia in the past.
- Jaime has a tattoo on her lower back of a blue Leo sign with some writings in Japanese language, which means “healthy, strong, and brave” in English.
- She does not likes to do even kiss scenes on the screen.
- She started living on her own legally at the age of 15.
- On January 5, 2011, Pressly was arrested for DUI (Driving Under the Influence).
- As a kid, she was active in dancing and gymnastics. She did for a continuous 11 years.
- She is believed to be a distant relative of Elvis Presley, as claimed by one of Jaime’s family members.
- She had been featured in Marilyn Manson’s music video “Tainted Love”.
- Visit her official website @ www.jaimepressly.com.
- Get to know more about her from her official accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr.