Jenna Noelle Ushkowitz
Crispy, Panda (Glee co-stars call her so), Ju, Jujube (high school nickname)
Jenna was born on April 28, 1986
Seoul, South Korea
Ushkowitz attended Parkway Elementary School and Holy Trinity Diocesan High School in Hicksville, New York in Long Island. She completed her schooling in 2004.
Later, Jenna enrolled herself in Marymount Manhattan College in Manhattan to major in Theatre Arts. In 2007, she completed her B.A. in Theatre Arts, concentrating in Performance and minoring in Musical Theater.
Actress, singer, dancer, writer
Adopted when she was three months old.
5 ft 4½ in or 163 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Jenna Ushkowitz dated –
- Kevin McHale (2010) – From April to October 2010, Glee co-stars Kevin McHale and Jenna were RUMORed to be dating. They just say that they are good friends. She is approx 2 years older than him.
- Michael Trevino (2011-Present) – The Vampire Diaries’, Michael Trevino met Jenna in 2010 at the a comic-con. The duo started dating in January 2011 and they are currently seeing each other.
Has at least 6 tattoos on her body
34-26-37 in or 87-66-94 cm
Jenna has not revealed about her shoe size.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
She was raised Catholic, but her last name “Ushkowitz” comes from her Jewish paternal grandfather.
Best Known For
Playing Tina Cohen-Chang on Fox network’s Glee since 2009.
Jenna is also known for her performances in Broadway musicals.
Her singing and dancing performances can be seen in Glee’s Live concert and Glee’s singles, compilation albums and soundtracks.
Jenna has appeared in 2011 American 3-D concert film Glee: The 3D Concert Movie for her role as Tina Cohen-Chang. The movie is based on the TV series Glee.
First TV Show
In 1988, she appeared in American children’s television series Sesame Street as herself. At that time, she was under three years.
Jenna likes to do workout. In this video, she shows the correct moves for some of the exercises. Check it out –
Jenna Ushkowitz Favorite Things
- Color – Green
Source – Wikia
Jenna Ushkowitz Facts
- Though, she was born in South Korea, but was raised in East Meadow, New York. When she was three months old, Jenna was adopted by an American resident.
- Jenna’s career started, when she was three.
- She had also worked at a bagel shop, when she was 17 years old.
- Like Rachel Berry (character played by Lea Michele in Glee), she was good at school.
- She initially thought to become a veterinarian, but after turning 17, she changed her mind. (We all know, what she is).
- She has a celebrity crush on Kevin Richardson (from the Backstreet Boys) and Orlando Bloom.
- Jenna used to collect quotes from the magazines, and made a collage from the various images during her time in high school.
- Ushkowitz can imitate a crying baby.
- She has various tattoos (atleast 6) on her body.
- Her mother’s birthday is same as that of Lea Michele, that is August 29.
- It is believes that she organized her clothes according to color.
- Follow her on Twitter.