Jennifer Anne Garner
Houston, Texas, USA
Jennifer Garner attended George Washington High School in Charleston. She also studied at Denison University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in drama.
Actress, Film producer
- Father – William John “Bill” Garner (Chemical Engineer)
- Mother – Patricia Ann (née English) (English teacher from Oklahoma)
- Siblings – Melissa Lynn Garner Wylie (Older Sister), Susannah Kay Garner Carpenter (Younger Sister)
Garner is signed with Management 360.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Garner dated –
- Scott Foley (1999-2004) – Garner had appeared on-screen with Scoot on the TV series Felicity in 1998. This is where they first met and then in April 1999, they started dating. The dating relationship turned into a marriage, when they tied knots on 19 October, 2000. By citing irreconcilable differences, Jennifer filed for divorce in May 2003. Though, they separated in March 2003. The couple finally got divorce from the actor on March 30, 2004.
- Michael Vartan (2003-2004) – After getting separated in March 2003 from Scott, Garner started dating Michael in August 2003, after they met on the set of the TV series Alias. The duo dated for about half an year and split in March 2004.
- Ben Affleck (2004-2015) – Jennifer started dating Daredevil co-star Ben Affleck in around September 2004. On Jennifer’s 33rd birthday, i.e. on April 17, 2005, Ben proposed her with 4.5 carats diamond ring and the two engaged on that day. At the time, she was four months pregnant with her first child. Soon, on June 29, 2005, the couple married in a private ceremony in the Caribbean at the Parrot Cay resort on the Turks and Caicos Islands. The couple have three children – daughters Violet Anne Affleck (b. December 1, 2005) and Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck (b. January 6, 2009), and son Samuel Garner Affleck (b. February 27, 2012). In June 2015, they announced that they are divorcing.
Race / Ethnicity
- Full lips
- Dimpled smile
34-27-35 in or 87-69-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
LYFE Kitchen (as adviser), Neutrogena (as spokesmodel)
Jennifer has appeared in TV commercials for –
- Neutrogena’s skin care products
- Wells Fargo Bank (2014)
- Capital One Credit Cards (2014-2015)
She was also seen in print ads for –
- GAP Clothing (2002)
- Neutrogena’s various skin care products
Best Known For
Working in the thriller drama TV series Alias for her role as CIA officer Sydney Bristow from 2001 to 2006. She had won couple of awards for the same.
In 1997, Garner portrayed the role as Kelly on In Harm’s Way.
First TV Show
She had appeared in the TV miniseries titled Dead Man’s Walk for her role as Clara Forsythe in 1996. It is based on the 1995 novel of the same named by Larry McMurtry.
Valerie Waters is the personal trainer who helped Garner lose weight via workout after her baby was born. Waters is assisting Jennifer for more than a decade now. The actress executed the cardio exercises for 40 minutes daily for two times in a week (though she started slowly and gradually increased her time on each exercise).
Waters also made her to do circuit training to gain more strength and endurance. She picked small weights.
Now, Jennifer’s little kids also do workouts with very tiny weights.
Jennifer Garner Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi, Santa Monica, California
- Food – Anything her mother cooks for her
Source – Bon Appetit
Jennifer Garner Facts
- She had relocated to West Virginia due to her father’s posting there.
- She always thought of becoming a doctor or a librarian. But, as she started learning more about acting, her desire to make a career in this field grew.
- She knows ballet dancing. Garner started learning them from the age of three.
- She is the world’s sexiest women of 2001, named by Maxim magazine.
- She knows to play saxophone. She played it in school.
- Jennifer credits shark fin as the most unusual thing, she has even eaten in her life and would never like to eat it again.
- Garner is a member of Pi Beta Phi national sorority.
- She is the sister in law of Summer Phoenix and Casey Affleck.
- In New York, she had been a hostess at Isabella’s restaurant before her acting career started.
- She has a cabinet full of chocolates in the kitchen.
- Connect with Garner on Facebook.