Jennifer Shrader Lawrence
Louisville, Kentucky, USA
Lawrence attended Kammerer Middle School and graduated from high school 2 years before with 3.9 average, so as to pursue a career in acting.
- Father – Gary Lawrence (He once owned a concrete construction firm, Lawrence & Associates.)
- Mother – Karen Lawrence (She runs a children’s camp)
- Siblings – Ben (Older Brother), Blaine (Older Brother)
She is signed with Creative Artists Agency.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennifer Lawrence dated –
- Graham Patrick Martin (2008-2009) – American actor dated Jen from 2008 to 2009. He was her “The Bill Engvall Show” co-star.
- Nicholas Hoult (2010-2014) – Nicholas first met Jennifer on the set of “X-Men: First Class”. They started dating from that time in 2010. After that they were seen at a SAG Awards after-party in late January 2011. In January, 2013, she called it quits with him. But, they reconciled back in July 2013. They finally separated in July 2014.
- Chris Martin (2014-2015) – From June 2014 to June 2015, Lawrence dated about 13 years her senior, British singer Chris Martin.
- Darren Aronofsky (2016) – In October 2016, she started dating film director Darren Aronofsky. They were spotted kissing in the New York street as confirmed by Daily Mail. He is about 21 years her senior. They allegedly split in December 2016 after she made wet sponges comment to Vanity Fair.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her blonde hair color
- Husky voice
- Athletic build
35-26-36 in or 89-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 10 (UK) or 38 (EU)
10.5 (US) or 8 (UK) or 42 (EU)
Miss Dior Handbag advertisement (ad appeared in 2013)
Best Known For
Her role as Ree Dolly in Winter’s Bone (2010), Raven/Mystique in X-Men: First Class (2011), and Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games (2012) movies.
She has not sing any song but do appeared in a music video for the song “The Mess I Made”, from the 2009 album “Losing Sleep” by Parachute.
2006 film Company Town for her role as Caitlin. Her acting career kickoffed in 2006 and she is now doing many films a year.
First TV Show
American comedy-drama detective mystery television series Monk for her role as Mascot in “Mr. Monk and the Big Game” episode. She appeared in 2006 in this episode.
Jennifer Lawrence’s personal trainer, Joe Horrigan gave details about her training program, who helped Lawrence in the 2012 movie “The Hunger Games” directed by Gary Ross. This is what Joe said –
“Gary was clear in how he saw Katniss. [Ross] said that she’s a young woman and he felt that a very muscular appearance was not in order. He felt that Jennifer looked fine but we needed to get her lighter. So we did [work] at the track and stationary biking in the evenings. On the stationary bike, it was a blend between anaerobic rides with sprint interval and other time anaerobic endurance, where the sprint be a little longer. Other days, it would be a steady state of traditional cardio rides.”
She took high protein diets also for her role.
See her complete workout routine as well as diet plan for The Hunger Games.
Jennifer Lawrence Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Whole Foods
- Favorite TV Programs – Gossip Girl (2001), Bones (2005), The Simpsons (1989), Family Guy (1999)
- Favorite Movies – Breakfast At Tiffany’s (1961), Shawshank Redemption (1994), The Sound Of Music (1965), We Need To Talk About Kevin (2011)
- Favorite Bands – Jake Bugg
- Bands – Beatles, The Spice Girls, The Black Keys, Queen
- Favorite Songs – Another One Bites The Dust (Queen)
- Favorite Books – The Other Boleyn Girl (Philippa Gregory) (2001), Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters & Seymour (J. D. Salinger) (1963), We Need to Talk About Kevin (Lionel Shriver) (2003), Anna Karenina (Leo Tolstoy) (1877), The Rum Diary (Hunter S. Thompson) (1993)
- Favorite Place – New York
- Favorite Colors – Blue, Gold
- Favorite Actress Inspiration – Meryl Streep, Laura Linney, Cate Blanchett
- Favorite Accessory – Sparkle
- Favorite Hunger Games Movie – The Hunger Games (2012)
Source – TooFab
Jennifer Lawrence Facts
- Jennifer had decided, by the age of 14, that she want to pursue her career in acting.
- She also served as an assistant nurse at the children’s summer day camp that her mother ran.
- She has a pet cat, named Shadow.
- She has never taken any acting or drama classes.
- She can play guitar.
- She is a fan of Jeff Bridges.
- In 2012, she was named as having the “Sexiest Eyes” by Victoria’s Secret What is Sexy List.
- She was voted as the “Most talkative” by her class when she was in school.
- She was voted no. 6 in Maxim’s Hot 100 Women list of 2012.
- The Hunger Games (2012) co-star “Josh Hutcherson” is her good friend.
- In 2013, she won Oscar Award for “Best Actress” for her work in the movie Silver Linings Playbook. These Academy Awards were held on February 24 at Dolby Theatre in Hollywood. She won this honorable award by beating Jessica Chastain, Naomi Watts, Quvenzhane Wallis, and Emmanuelle Riva.
- Her least favorite Hunger Games film is the third installment of the film series – The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 (2014).
- She is not on Twitter. You may want to visit her #1 Twitter Fan Page. You can connect with her on Facebook.