Jennifer Lynn Lopez
J.Lo, Lola, La Guitarra (due to guitar shaped body)
Jennifer Lopez was born in Castle Hill, located on the neighborhood of The Bronx, New York City, New York, USA.
Jennifer Lopez started her academic career by reading through Catholic Schools for almost twelve years. She finished her schooling at all girls Preston High School. She, then joined Baruch College for higher education, but dropped out after first semester to focus on her acting career.
Jennifer Lopez bears a multitasking personality. She is an Actress, Dancer, Entrepreneur,
Jennifer Lopez was born to Puerto Rican parents. Her
- Father – David Lopez (Computer technician at Guardian Insurance Company)
- Mother – Guadalupe Rodriguez (Kindergarten Teacher)
- Siblings – Leslie Lopez (Older Sister) (Elementary School Music Teacher), Lynda Lopez (Younger Sister) (News Anchor)
J.Lo is the second child of the family.
Jennifer Lopez has two managers – Simon Fields from Westwood, CA and Jeff Kwatinetz from Beverly Hills, CA.
Like her personality, Jennifer Lopez’s genre also has a huge variety. Her genre ranges from Pop, Latin pop, Urban / Hip-Hop to Dance, Funk and R & B.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Wesley Snipes (1994-1995)
- Ojani Noa (1996-1998) – Jennifer Lopez married actor Ojani Noa in 1997. But only after a year, the relationship ended as Ojani was trying to sell private details of their relationship, after a series of lawsuits.
- Sean Combs (August 1999 – February 2001) – Then she dated actor Sean Combs for more than a year before calling it quits in early 2001.
- Cris Judd (2001-2003) – She married Cris Judd in 2003. But her marriage with Cris also didn’t last for long as she was found dating actor Ben Affleck same time.
- Ben Affleck (July 2002 – January 2004) – J-Lo had a warm relationship with Ben. They came so much close to each other that they engaged in October 2002. But, this bonding also saw an end in 2004 as their careers were getting affected due to media over-exposure. They also had onscreen appearances in Gigli (2003) and Jersey Girl (2004).
- Marc Anthony (2004-2011) – After that, she married Marc Anthony who was her friend for a long time since 2004. They had appeared together on the screen in 2006 in El Cantante. They married on June 5, 2004 and since then, the couple lived happily for a long time. In February 2008, the couple got blessed by twins, Emme and Maximilian. They split in July 2011 and Marc subsequently filed for divorce.
- Bradley Cooper (September 2011-November 2011) – They dated for a short time in 2011. Though, it was not official and thus is a rumor.
- Casper Smart (November 2011-2014; 2014-2016) – American dancer and actor started dating this sexy singer in November 2011. Their relationship was confirmed by TMZ. They split in April 2014 but reconciled back later. Casper was J Lo’s backup dancer during a tour. In August 2016, they broke their relationship.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy (2014) – Ukrainian dancer Maksim and JLo were RUMORed to be dating in 2014.
- Drake (2016-Present) – In November 2016, Lopez’s name was connected with Canadian rapper and singer, Drake when they were doing a song together.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown with Golden Blond underlines
Jennifer Lopez is ranked No. 1 on the list of World’s Most Powerful Celebrities by The Forbes. Jennifer Lopez is said to have the best body structure in the world but the thing which makes her different from others is not only her body, but it’s her multi-tasking personality. Also, the first photograph of her two twins was reportedly sold for 6 million dollar, which is the highest paid amount for a celebrity picture till date.
37-27-37 in or 94-68.5-94 cm
L’Oreal. Jennifer Lopez, in 2001, launched her brand line entitled ‘JLo’. The brand line includes Clothes, Eyewear, Swimwear, Accessories, Jewellery, Hats, Scarves, Handbags, Watches, Decorative Pillows and Perfumes. Andy Hilfiger and Larry Stemmerman’s investment group backed up the brand.
Best Known For
Her perfect body structure. Then comes her singing, dancing and acting. She also got popularity because of her high profile relationships.
Released on June 1, 1999 by Work Records in the United States, On the 6 is J Lo’s debut studio album. It consists of 14 tracks with a total length of almost 64 minutes. This album is a reference to the 6 subway line in New York City, which Lopez used to commute to work in Manhattan.
1986 American drama film that was released in the U.S. in 1987, My Little Girl. She performed the role as Myra.
First TV Show
Sketch comedy television series, In Living Color in 1993. She appeared in third season and was among the Fly Girl dancers.
J Lo Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Fried Chicken Cutlets
- Favorite Color – Aqua Blue
- Favorite Perfume – Pheromone and Barney’s Route Du The
J Lo Trivia
- She is the first actress to have a No. 1 album & No. 1 movie in the same week.
- She is the first Latin actress to be paid 9 million dollars for a movie.
- She is planning a collaboration with Will Smith for a movie and a soundtrack.
- Her marriage with Cris Judd was a publicity stunt.
- She posed her most revealing photo for men’s magazine FHM.
- Visit her official website @ www.jenniferlopez.com.
- Connect with JLo on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and Vevo.