Jennifer Winget is currently 29 according to her birth date May 30, 1985
Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Jennifer Winget attended St. Xavier’s High School, Bhandup, West Mumbai and KJ Soumya College, Mumbai.
Model, Actor and Anchor
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget tied knot on April 9, 2012. They have dated together for 7 years before deciding to marry. Jennifer wore a white gown designed by her friend, Jerry D’Souza. Karan wore a black tuxedo by Armani.
34-24-36 in or 86-61-91.5 cm
Jennifer have done the advertisement for Krack Cream (2011)
Best Known For
Acting in TV serials like Dill Mill Gaye as Dr. Riddhima Gupta, Kasauti Zindagi Kay as Sneha Bajaj, and Sangam as Ganga Sharma. For Kasauti Zindagi Kay, she has received 3 awards as well.
2000 Hindi musical drama film Akele Hum Akele Tum for her role as Tanu. It was her minor role.
Then, in 2003, she did a minor comic role in the film Kuch Naa Kaho for her role as Pooja.
Finally, in 2012, Jennifer got a main lead role in the film Love Kiya Aur Lag Gayi as Ria.
First TV Show
Jennifer acted in TV serial Shaka Laka Boom Boom as a child, when she was 12 years old. She played the role of Piya, the school teacher, in Season 1.
Jennifer has not hired any personal trainer for her workout routines. But, she does on her own, which includes only Yoga. She doesn’t do any other exercises. She is a foodie and says that “Eat right, sleep well and eat everything but not in excess”.
Jennifer Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Maaki Rolls, Chocolate, Pani Puri
- Favorite Cuisine - Japanese
- Favorite Restaurant – Anywhere, if the food is well cooked and place is hygienic
- Favorite Drink – Lemon Iced Tea, Wine
- Favorite Shopping Destination – Malaysia and Singapore
- Jennifer started her career at the age of 12, as a child artist in “Shaka Laka Boom Boom”.
- Jennifer Winget is a foodie and a hard core non-vegetarian.
- She never forgets to drink mix-vegetable juice in her breakfast.
- In kitchen, she only knows to make chapati.