Jennifer Ann McCarthy
Jenny, Miss October 1993
McCarthy was born on November 1, 1972.
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Jenny went to Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School in Chicago, Illinois. She also attended Brother Rice High School and St. Laurence High School.
Like many other celebrities, she faced the problem of bullying in school.
Actress, model, activist, comedian, author, talk show host
- Father – Dan McCarthy (Formerly a Steel mill foreman)
- Mother – Linda McCarthy (Formerly a Housewife and courtroom custodian)
- Siblings – Lynette McCarthy (Sister), Joanne McCarthy (Younger Sister) (Former female professional basketball player), Amy McCarthy (Sister)
- Others – Melissa McCarthy (Cousin) (Actress, comedian, writer)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenny McCarthy dated –
- John Asher (1998-2006) – She met actor John Asher on the set of Diamonds (1999) in 1998 and started dating him. In January 1999, the two stars engaged. The duo married on September 11, 1999. She gave birth to couple’s first child, a son, Evan Joseph (born – May 18, 2002). Their marriage went for 6 years and they separated in August 2005. Their divorce was finalised in January 2006.
- Jim Carrey (2005-2010) – Jenny, then dated Canadian comic actor, Jim Carrey from December 2005 to April 2010. The high profile couple announced their separation publicly via Twitter.
- Jason Toohey (2010) – Former fitness model, Jason Toohey and McCarthy were romantically linked to each other from August to December 2010.
- Paul Krepelka (2010-2011) – Jenny dated entertainment-sports attorney, Raul Krepelka very briefly from December 2010 to February 2011.
- Brian Urlacher (2012) – From April 2012 to August 2012, Jenny and American football player, Brian were an item. He is about 6 ft 4 inches tall.
- Donnie Wahlberg (2013-Present) – In April 2013, she started dating singer Donnie Wahlberg after they met on her radio show in March of 2013. Their engagement was announced on April 16, 2014 on the television series The View. Their wedding happened on August 31, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish, German, and Polish ancestry.
- Sparkling blue eyes
- Breathless voice
- Curvy figure
- Tattoo on her right foot
- Birthmark on her right thigh. According to Jenny herself, that mark looks like the state of Georgia.
38-24-35 in or 96.5-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
She appeared in the television commercial on The Bozo Show (1993), Weight Watchers (2007).
In 1997, Jenny appeared in the print ads of Candies shoes.
She has also endorsed e-cigarettes and Tria Beauty (famous for Hair Removal Laser).
Buddhist (via USMagazine)
Best Known For
Hosting the talk show The Jenny McCarthy Show (2013), co-host of ABC’s talk show The View, and playing Courtney in the Two and a Half Men.
She appeared in the 1995 neo-noir crime film Things to Do in Denver When You’re Dead for her role as “Blonde Nurse”.
First TV Show
She had appeared in sketch comedy series Mr. Show with Bob and David in 1995.
She has taken the help from the trainer Mark Harari in the past. She runs for up to five times in a week and is a follower of Bikram yoga. McCarthy also lifts weights.
She does not spend countless hours in the gym to achieve her toned figure. See her full workout routine and diet plan.
Jenny McCarthy Favorite Things
- Drink – Chocolate milk shake from Johnny Rockets
Source – USMagazine
Jenny McCarthy Facts
- Jenny is friends with Chelsea Handler.
- On May 10 2005, Jenny’s son Evan Joseph was treated with autism.
- Jenny has three sisters, out of which one is older and two are younger than her.
- She served as a cheerleader in her high school.
- McCarthy was an “outcast” at her school.
- Since 1990s, she had a girl crush on actress Kelly Lynch.
- She likes to sweep her own house.
- She was the “Playmate of the Month” for Playboy magazine. She received $20,000 for posing for their October issue.
- Kickboxing is her hobby.
- She gets bored easily.
- She used to idolize Lynda Carter and Olivia Newton-John during her childhood.
- In 2006, she was appointed as the s*x columnist for FHM magazine.
- She has also written more than 8 books since 1997.
- Visit her official website @ www.jennymccarthy.com.
- Hear more from McCarthy via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ and FollowGram.