Jeremy Lee Renner
Modesto, California, U.S.
In 1989, Jeremy graduated from Modesto’s Fred C. Beyer High School.
Post that, he studied computer science and criminology from Modesto Junior College.
He made up his mind to go into acting and opted for drama coaching.
Actor, singer, film producer
- Father – Lee Renner (Used to manage McHenry Bowl)
- Mother – Valerie Cearley (née Tague)
- Siblings – Clayton Renner (Younger Half-Brother), Theo Renner (Younger Half-Brother), Arthur Renner (Younger Half-Brother), Kym Renner (Younger Sister), and Nicky Emens (Younger Half-Sister).
He is signed with
- Untitled Entertainment
- Creative Artists Agency
Vocals, drummer, keyboardist, guitarist
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
82 kg or 181 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jeremy Renner dated –
- Jes Macallan (2005-2010) – From 2005 to 2010, the actors Jes Macallan and Jeremy Renner dated each other. When they started dating in 2005, Jes was 23 and was working at Florida’s film festival.
- Charlize Theron (2010) – North Country co-stars Charlize Theron and Jeremy were RUMORed to had fling with each other in February 2010.
- Janet Montgomery (2011) – In 2011, Renner was RUMORed to be dating English actress, Janet Montgomery.
- Sonni Pacheco (2011-2014) – In October 2011, Jeremy started dating Canadian model Sonni Pacheco after they met at the set of 2011 film Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. She was working as a stand-in there. They married after 2¼ years of dating on January 13, 2014. Though, before their marriage, she had already given birth to Jeremy’s daughter, Ava Berlin on March 28, 2013. They split in December 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Renner has English, Panamanian, German, Scottish, Swedish, and Irish ancestry.
- Soft voice
- Plays intense roles generally
Jeremy Renner’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15½ in or 39 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
His shoe size is not known.
He has appeared in numerous TV commercials such as Bud Light (1998), Coors Light Beer (2000), Duracell Ultra Batteries (2000), Aquafina (2000), Kia (2001), 7-Eleven (2002), Kodak (1996), etc.
He was announced as the brand ambassador for Remy Martin (Cognac) in 2015.
Best Known For
Playing William Brandt in the action spy thriller film Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol (2011), as Clint Barton / Hawkeye in the Avengers film series,
Before starting his acting career, he was active as a singer. He used to perform in the band, Sons of Ben.
He has also contributed in the soundtrack for the films North Country, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, etc.
Jeremy debuted with 1995 teen comedy film National Lampoon’s Senior Trip for his role as Dags.
First TV Show
In 1995, JEremy played the role as Tod in the UPN’s action science fiction series Deadly Games in an episode entitled “Boss.”
Jeremy, who has played many action roles and superhero roles has a toned body. The actor takes his fitness seriously and for that, he goes to the gym (does a right combination of cardio and weight training) and eats right.
Jeremy Renner Favorite Things
- Superhero – None
Actually, “Favorite” is not a word in his dictionary. He doesn’t limit any thing to just one. He doesn’t has any favorite book, color, any music album, fictional character, or anything you can think of.
Source – Reddit AMA
Jeremy Renner Facts
- Jeremy’s parents got divorced when he was 10, and had married when they both were teenagers.
- He believed after his parents separation, the stage was the best place to show his anger, sadness and could cry by hiding himself in a character.
- With actor friend, Kristoffer Winters, Jeremy also runs a house-renovating business.
- He also knows these two types of martial arts – Arnis (Filipino martial arts), and Muay Thai (of Thailand).
- He has pet dogs, named, Bentley and Hemmi.
- He played Brian Gamble in S.W.A.T. (2003). But, he had to reject a role in The Big Bounce (2004) to appear in S.W.A.T.
- In 2010, he was invited to join Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS).
- He only reads non-fiction books and takes more interest in architectural books (and also runs a business in that field).
- His first crush was Wonder Woman Lynda Carter. He was a young boy at that time.
- He is good friends with actors Colin Farrell, Charlize Theron, and Tom Cruise.
- Jeremy Renner’s mother attended Oscars in 2010 and 2011 along with him.
- Connect with Jeremy on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.