Jérôme Agyenim Boateng
Berlin, West Germany
Boateng attended secondary school in his hometown in Germany.
- Father – Prince Boateng
- Mother – Martina Boateng
- Siblings – Kevin-Prince Boateng (Older Half-Brother) (Professional Footballer), Avelina Boateng (Sister), George Boateng (Older Brother) (Rapper / Musician)
Jerome is signed with SAM SPORTS.
Defender / Centre Back
6 ft 3½ in or 192 cm
90 kg or 198½ lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jerome Boateng is engaged to Sherin Senler. Together, the couple have two twin girls named Soley and Lamia, born on March 8, 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Ghanaian descent on his father’s side while he has German ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Towering height
- Muscular body
Jerome Boateng’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Boateng has been endorsed by the sportswear brands such as Nike, JBL and PlayStation.
He has also appeared in TV adverts for Unisport, Edel-Optics, Philips, etc.
Jerome’s religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Being a very strong and powerful centre back with extraordinary physical strength and athleticism.
First Football Match
Jerome played his first official match for Hertha BSC against Hannover 96 during the 2006-2007 season.
Boateng had his debut for Manchester City on September 25, 2010 in a 1-0 win over Chelsea.
On July 27, 2011, Jerome debuted for Bayern Munich in a match of the Audi Cup 2011 against A.C. Milan.
He first performed in a league match as a member of Bayern on August 6, 2011 against Borussia Monchengladbach.
Boa played his first official match for the national team of Germany on October 10, 2009 against Russia.
- Aerial Duels
He has not acted in a movie yet.
First TV Show
Other than football matches itself, Jerome performed in a TV series documentary called Das aktuelle Sportstudio in 2010 as himself.
Jerome Boateng’s workout and diet routine are not known.
Jerome Boateng Favorite Things
- Food – Rice with chicken breast filet in a mustard-cream sauce
- Drink – Sprite, Red Bull
Source – FC Bayern Munich
Jerome Boateng Facts
- Boa began his career in the youth categories of Tennis Borussia Berlin and then shifted to Hertha BSC in 2002.
- He was called to the first team of Hertha BSC on January 31, 2007.
- In the summer of 2007, German media connected Boateng with a possible transfer to another Bundesliga team, Hamburger SV. That was the biggest reason why Jerome didn’t extend his contract with Hertha for five more years.
- Jerome was part of the German national team who competed at the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- On June 5, 2010, Boateng penned a five-year deal with the English Premier League club Manchester City for a price of 10.4 million British pounds. While in Manchester, Boa wore a shirt with his favorite number 17.
- Boa’s hobbies include listening to music, traveling, playing tennis and spending time with friends.
- Although his father is from Ghana, Jerome has never visited the country.
- He competed for the U-17, U-19, and U-21 national teams of Germany. Jerome won the 2009 UEFA European Championship with the U-21 German squad.
- Visit his official website @ jeromeboateng.com.
- Follow Jerome on his Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.