Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Jesinta did her schooling from Aquinas College in Southport, Queensland.
Actress, fashion model, beauty pageant titleholder, TV host
- Father – Andrew Campbell
- Mother – Valerie Campbell
- Siblings – Unknown
She is signed with SF Celebrity Management.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Jesinta Campbell dated –
- Lance Franklin (2013-Present) – She started dating Australian rules footballer, Lance Franklin in October 2013. The couple have now got engaged. They are still together.
Race / Ethnicity
34-23-33 in or 86-58.5-84 cm
0-2 (US) or 30-32 (EU)
She has endorsed brands like Jeep, Asics women’s apparel, David Jones and Crown.
Jesinta has appeared in Move’s headphones commercial.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Her modeling gigs and appearance on The Celebrity Apprentice Australia.
She has not appeared in any of the feature films.
But, did some TV movies in 2012 as host like Cleo Bachelor of the Year 2012, and Voices Reaching Out.
First TV Show
In 2010, Jesinta appeared in The 2010 Miss Universe Pageant as herself (Australia).
Jesinta is a fitness freak and goes to the gym in the morning.
Before the David Jones Fashion Show, she also started doing boxing for which she seeked the help of a boxing coach, Lauryn Eagle. She did weekly sessions for that.
She also likes to drink a home based smoothie which consists of ingredients like avocado, banana, berries, coconut water, kale and sometimes nuts.
You can look at her complete workout and diet secrets.
Jesinta Campbell Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat, Ck One Color Skin Illuminator, Suvana Paw Paw Ointment, Tom Ford Bronzing Powder, Swisse Ultiboost Chlorophyll
Source – PopSugar
Jesinta Campbell Facts
- Jesinta won Miss Universe Australia 2010 on June 17, 2010 while she was representing Queensland.
- At Miss Universe 2010, she represented Australia and finished third.
- Jesinta has also been the Miss Congeniality 2010.
- At 17, she organized a charity event “Walk for Water” for which she also won an achievement award.
- Campbell also supports Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation.
- Campbell has worked with numerous brands such as 30 Days of Fashion, Dick Smith Electronics, Harris Scarfe, Joico, Melbourne Racing Club, Nova Entertainment, Victoria Racing Club, Westfield, and Wonderbra.
- For a week, starting from January 3, 2012, she has also appeared on the Hot30 Countdown radio.
- In October 2011, she appeared as a contestant in The Celebrity Apprentice Australia. She was a part of the “Team Unity.” There, she raised more than $160,000 for The REACH Foundation.
- She has done guest reporting for Seven Network’s The Morning Show in 2010 for their fashion and other entertainment related topics.
- Visit her official website @ www.jesinta.com.au.
- Catch Jesinta on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.