Clark was born on 21 April, 1985
London, United Kingdom
She signed to Model1 modeling agency at the age of 16, but still wanted to study and become a law graduate. So, she studied law from London School of Economics. But, she left the program after studying for 1 and a half year.
Fashion Model, Actress
She is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Models 1 – London
- Marilyn Agency – New York
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Lesbian Jessica married Lacey Stone in February 2010. The couple divorced after 2 years of marriage in 2012. Lacey is a trainer, who is the owner of www.laceystonefitness.com
Clark is of Indian, English, Irish and Nigerian descent.
A lesbian model
34-24-36 in or 86-62-91 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
She has advertised for Alexander McQueen, Hermes, Redken, L’Oreal, Bottega Venetta and Matthew Williamson.
Best Known For
Being a lesbian model, who has worked with major brands.
As a model, Jessica has been featured in the single “Burn” by American R&B singer Usher in 2004. This song was included in Usher’s fourth album “Confessions”, released in 2004.
In 2010, she appeared in a short movie, Sara for her role as Lexus.
First TV Show
She debuted with UK’s comedy game show TV series The Big Breakfast as herself in 1997. She just appeared in a single episode, dated 4 July, 1997.
American television drama series, True Blood for her role as Lilith. She performed in the show in 2012. It is based on the novel series The Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris.
Other than the above, she has appeared in TV series like State of Georgia (as Natalia), Chemistry (as Chantal) in 2012. A Perfect Ending, which is a 2012 lesbian film also features Clark in a central role.
And, of course, she has been flashed in fashion shows for designers Hermes, Julian McDonald.
There ain’t any information on her fitness routines. But, seeing her toned body, she must be doing nice workout and having proper diet plans. On Runner’s World, she said that she does running to stay fit.
Jessica Favorite Things
- Workout Music – Jay-Z, Eminem
- City – Barcelona, Paris (She likes to do workout here)
- Director – Quentin Tarantino
Source – Runner’s World
- She was born and grew up in London.
- She is lesbian.
- At After Ellen, she is known to be one of the hosts of the Vlog Lesbian love.
- Clark is won a national modeling competition at the age of 16.
- She still chose to do studies first and then focus on modeling. However, it didn’t work and she left her law degree in between after attending for 18 months.
- For fashion shows, she went to major locations like Paris and New York.
- Jessica Clark had worked with Hermes, Redken, L’Oreal, Bottega Venetta and Matthew Williamson during the fashion shows.
- Besides all of these, she had graced the magazine covers of Vogue India (March 2012), Elle, Marie Claire, and Jalouse.
- After a successful modeling career, she shifted herself to being an actress. In 2011, she got the training of actress in New York City and after that, shifted to Los Angeles.
- She had appeared in television shows and independent films.
- In 2009, Clark has received the New Now Next Award, when she was nominated in the category “Cause You’re Hot”.