Jessica Suzanne Lowndes
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Jessie had her education from Pacific Academy, Surrey. It was a kind of private school located in British Columbia.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Dan Lowndes
- Mother – Suzanne Lowndes
- Siblings – Unknown
Aperture Entertainment, California manages all her deals.
Pop, Rock, Rap (Singing)
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
CBS Records, Aperture Entertainment
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Michael Trevino – An American actor. Jessie’s name was firstly attached with ‘Vampires Diaries’ guy, but the affair news between the two, later proved to be media rumor.
- Adam Gregory (2008-09) – An American actor. Both stayed together for almost 2 years. Both parted their ways in 2009. Adam got married to Sheridan Nicole, the same year.
- Aaron Paul (2009-10) – An American actor. The couple got together after Jessie broke up with Adam. The couple also had a 2 year long relation. The couple broke up in 2010 as Aaron got attracted towards Lauren Parsekian.
- Jeremy Bloom (2012-2013) – An American skiing champion. The duo were together and dated each other from May 2012 to January 2013.
- Thom Evans (2013) – Former Scottish international rugby union player, Thom Evans and Jessica dated from February 2013 to October 2013.
- Jon Lovitz (2015-Present) – In 2015, Jessica started dating American actor Jon Lovitz. She is a little over 31 years junior than Jon.
Race / Ethnicity
Jessie’s acting abilities when combines with her multi-genre singing, produces something different from others.
35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Isklar water. She was also the cover girl for ‘Random’ magazine and had shot for ‘Instyle’ magazine too. She is in talks with some popular brands also.
Best Known For
Jessie is best known for her role of Adrianna-Tate Duncan in the CW’s TV series 90210. Her role was a guest role in the start but later on, it was added to the main cast.
Saving Milly (2005). An American drama TV film. She played the role of Andrea Kondracke. The film was first aired on CBS on March 13, 2005.
Mama Who Bore Me.
She sang the song in episode ‘Woman’s Intuition’ in her TV series 90210.
First TV Show
“Masters of Horror” (2005), an American TV series created by director Mick Garris for the Showtime cable network. She appeared in season episode 3 entitled “Dance of the Dead” as ‘Peggy’.
Ryan Farhoudi, West Hollywood. He helps her in doing workouts and exercises to raise her fitness levels.
Jessica Lowndes Favorite Things
- Favorite Dinner – Grilled fish with veggies
- Favorite Breakfast – Oatmeal with fruit and brown sugar
- Favorite Subject – English
- Favorite Band – Stateless
- Favorite Designer – Dolce & Gabbana
- Favorite Jeans – 7 for All Mankind, J Brand and Paige Premium Denim
- Favorite Way to Unwind – Yoga/ Massage
Jessica Lowndes Facts
- Jessica was included on People magazine’s list of World’s Most Beautiful People (2009).
- Jessie is of English, Ukrainian and German descent.
- Jessica moved to California in 2005, but again moved back to Canada in 2010.
- She has appeared in many TV Shows namely ‘Alice,I Think’, ‘Kyle XY’ and ‘Greek’.
- She has acted in two more TV movies- ‘To Have And To Hold’ (2006) and Pretty/ Handsome (2008).
- Her feature film credits include Autopsy (2008), The Haunting of Molly Hartley (2008) and Altitude (2010).
- Jessica was ranked 58 by BuddyTV in the list of TV’s 100 Sexiest Woman in 2011.
- Jessie was also one of the stars of “Devil’s Carnival”, a short film musical screened on tour in April 2012.
- She has been playing piano since she was 5 and writing music since she was 9.
- Jessie made her singing debut also in 90210. She sang “Mama Who Bore Me” in episode ‘Woman Intuition’ in 2009.
- Jessie has performed several songs on her show 90210 namely ‘Jolene’ (Episode : What’s Past is Prologue), ‘One More Time (Episode : Meet the Parent) and ‘Fool’ (Episode : Benefit of the Doubt).
- Visit her official website @ www.jessicalowndes.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.