Joey Lynn King
Joey King, Joey
Los Angeles, California, United States
Joey King has not yet finished her educational career.
- Father – Terry King (Arm-Wrestling Champion and consultant for Sylvester Stallone)
- Mother – Jamie King
- Siblings – Hunter King (Older Sister) (Actress), Kelli King (Older Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Frances (Great Aunt), Joseph King (Grandfather), Charlie and Angel (Dogs)
Joey King is signed to Coast to Coast Talent Group (Talent Agency), Los Angeles.
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
117 lbs or 53 kg
Joey King dated –
- Nolan Gould (2015) – RUMOR
- Dylan Sprayberry (2016) – From February 2016 to June 2016, the actors Dylan and Joey dated each other.
Race / Ethnicity
Joey King’s exact body measurements are unknown.
However, her present measurements may be 34-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm (Bust-Waist-Hip).
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
Joey King’s shoe size is not known.
Joey King is appearing in commercials since the age of four. Her first commercial was for ‘Life Cereal.’ After that, she has done numerous national commercials for brands like AT&T, McDonald’s, etc.
The actress has also been a part of the national campaigns for Eggo and Walmart.
Joey King has completed more than 100 commercials till 2015 (when she was 15), which included ‘Juicy Juice,’ Kay Jewelers,’ and ‘Eggo Bake Shop Strawberry Swirlz.’
She is also partly Christian.
Best Known For
Joey King is best known for her role as Ramona Quimby in the 2010 film Ramona and Beezus.
She has also starred in the movies like Oz the Great and Powerful (2013), The Conjuring (2013), and White House Down (2013).
Joey King first appeared in a short film Grace, which released in 2006. She played the title role of a little girl called Grace in the movie.
First TV Show
Joey King’s first TV appearance was as Emily Mason in the episodes ‘Day Care’ and ‘Books and Birdhouses’ of the Disney Channel’s sitcom The Suite Life of Zack and Cody in 2006.
Joey King does not have any personal trainer.
She has maintained her fit body through regular exercises and healthy eating habits. The actress has appeared as child artist in many of the movies. She maintains her natural figure.
Joey King Favorite Things
- Television Series – Grey’s Anatomy (2005-Present)
- Snacks – Avocado with a little salt
- Accessory – Shoes
- Subject – French
- Fictional Superhero – Spiderman, Batman
- Personality – Zac Efron, Chuck Liddell
- Movie – Finding Nemo (2003), Ice Age Series (2002, 2006, 2009, 2012), 50 First Dates (featuring Drew Barrymore) (2004)
- Role Model – Jessica Chastain
- Sports – UFC Fights
Source – Teen Magazine, Hollywood Teen’Zine, IMDb
Joey King Facts
- Joey King is also a voice artist. She has rendered her voice for yellow fur ball Katie, for the animated film ‘Horton Hears A Who;’ for Beaver in ‘Ice Age 3 – Dawn of the Dinosaurs;’ and Jessie in ‘The Boxcar Children.’
- Joey King is a singer also. She has recorded the song “Ramona Blue” with her sister in 2010.
- Joey King loves to do charity work. The proceeds of her recorded song “Ramona Blue” went for the charity First Book. When she is not working, she helps her grandmother deliver food to the elderly through Meals on Wheels.
- She was the official spokesperson for D.E.A.R (Drop Everything And Read).
- She received the Young Artist Award for her performance as Ramona Quimby in ‘Ramona and Beezus’ (2010).
- She has also appeared in a video for Taylor Swift‘s song “Mean” (2011) in which she appeared as a young student who gets rejected by her peers.
- On her 11th birthday in 2010, she appeared on ‘The Tonight Show’ and received a pet pig as a gift from Jay Leno.
- She is good friends with Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and Mackenzie Foy.
- Joey King can be followed on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google+, Vine, and YouTube.