Johanna Elizabeth Braddy
Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
Johanna graduated from McIntosh High School in Peachtree City, Georgia in 2005.
She was also homeschooled for short time during her senior year.
- Father – Steve Braddy (Engineer)
- Mother – Jo Beth (Preschool Music Teacher, Vocalist)
- Siblings – Cole Braddy (Younger Brother)
5 ft 7¼ in or 171 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Johanna Braddy dated –
- Josh Blaylock (2010-2014) – Web series Video Game High School co-stars Josh Blaylock and Johanna Braddy were an item in real life. They got married on November 11, 2012, but separated in 2014.
- Freddie Stroma (2015-Present) – In summer of 2015, she started dating her Unreal co-star and British actor Freddie Stroma. In May 2016, the couple got engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
Specific eye color
33-23-32 in or 84-58.5-81 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She has appeared in bunch of commercials.
Braddy has told that she goes to Church on Sundays.
Best Known For
Playing a lead role as Lisa in horror film The Grudge 3 (2009).
Johanna is also known for playing Anna Martin on Lifetime drama series Unreal in 2015, as Shelby Wyatt on ABC drama thriller series Quantico.
She debuted with 2006 film Broken Bridges as Kayla Chartwell.
First TV Show
She first appeared in a TV show in NBC science fiction television series Surface as Lisa in a pilot episode.
In December 2015, she shared a picture on Instagram about her morning workout with Quantico team.
She generally tries to do some sort of exercises for 6 days in a week. Sunday is an off day.
Her diet is not known.
Johanna Braddy Favorite Things
- Hair Products – Phyto silk spray, Kusco-Murphy setting lotion
Source – IMDb
Johanna Braddy Facts
- Her career started professionally in 2004 with TV film Pop Rocks.
- Braddy wanted to be an opera singer when she was teen.
- At 12, she used to drive golf carts.
- Johanna is a low-maintenance girl. She just does mineral makeup after doing her hair before going out.
- In high school, she decided to become an actress.
- Checkout Johanna on Twitter and Instagram.