Joelle Joanie Siwa
JoJo, JoJo with the bow bow
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has been homeschooled due to her busy schedule in dancing.
Dancer, singer, TV personality, model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Jessalynn Siwa
- Siblings – Jayden Siwa (Older Brother)
- Others – Kathy (Maternal Grandmother)
She is repped by MSA.
Pop, Music, Dance
She is also practicing piano.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
44 kg or 97 pounds
There is no information about her boyfriend or significant other.
Race / Ethnicity
She has naturally Brown hair color. But, her mom dyes her hair Blonde.
- Wears big hair bows
- Wide smile
28-22-29 in or 71-56-74 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 6 (US).
She has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
She has not publicly spoken about her religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Competing at Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition and appearing in reality television series Dance Moms as a dancer.
As singer, she released her first single “Boomerang” in 2016. It received more than 16 million views in just 2 weeks on YouTube.
She hasn’t been into movies yet.
First TV Show
In 2013, she appeared in Lifetime’s dance reality competition series Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition as a contestant. She finished 5th in 10 episodes.
Being a dancer, she dances to keep herself in shape.
JoJo Siwa Favorite Things
- Favorite Dance Styles – Hip Hop, Jazz, Musical Theatre
- Favorite Dance Tricks – Turns and leaps
- Favorite Place in LA – Disneyland
- School Subject – Spelling
- Favorite Color – Pink
JoJo Siwa Facts
- JoJo’s professional career started in 2013.
- Dancer JoJo is not a fan of ballet dancing.
- She was the youngest competitor at Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition season 2.
- JoJo’s interest towards dancing started when she was a few months old due to her mom being the owner of a dance studio.
- JoJo first started with learning hip hop dance style and then started with jazz and other dance forms.
- At 2, she had her first solo dance performance.
- With Tilt Dancewear, she launched her own dancewear collection in 2014.
- She was born on May 19 while her older brother Jayden was born on May 20.
- She has been seen in numerous music videos such as “Turn Up The Track” by MattyB in 2015, “Big Bows” by Addison LaFountain in 2015, “Princess” in Belles & Whistles in 2014.
- Visit her official website @ itsjojosiwa.com.
- Hear more from JoJo on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.