Panama City, Panama
Jordana attended Convent of the Sacred Heart in New York and then graduated from Professional Children’s School from the same place. Finally, in 2004, she graduated in B.A. (English) from Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut.
- Father – Alden Brewster (American Investment Banker)
- Mother – Maria João (former Brazilian swimsuit model)
- Siblings – Isabella Brewster (Younger Sister)
- Others – Kingman Brewster, Jr (Paternal Grandfather) (Diplomat, Educator, President of Yale University)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brewster had dated –
- Mark Wahlberg (2000-2001) – American actor, Wahlberg dated briefly from 2000 until June 2001.
- Jimmy Fallon (2001) – This multi-talented personality, who is a musician, singer, comedian, actor, TV host had a short term dating relationship with Jordana in 2001. www.howardstern.com confirmed this.
- Derek Jeter (2002-2003) – American baseball player started his relationship with Brazilian-American actress in July 2002. After dating for a couple of months, it also came to an end in April 2003.
- Mark McGrath (2004) – American musician Mark had a fling with Jordana in 2004
- Andrew Form (2005-Present) – Form is a film producer, who is married to Brewster since 2007. Both of them first met during the filming of the movie The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. They engaged in 2006 and married in a private ceremony in the Bahamas on May 6, 2007.
Race / Ethnicity
Her olive skin, long and dark hair
34-25-36 in or 86-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF)
Best Known For
Playing Mia Toretto for the action film series The Fast and the Furious series. The first film was released in 2001.
1998 science fiction horror film, The Faculty for her role as Delilah Profitt.
First TV Show
American television soap opera, All My Children for her role as Anita Santos. She appeared in a single episode dated May 16, 1995.
She takes help from celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak, who has a long list of clients like Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Robert Pattinson, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Megan Fox and others. Brewster does her favorite cardio exercise, running for six days a week. For some exercises, she does not even count the sets (everybody counts the sets for an exercises, one has to do), this habit of hers leads to more engagement in the training sessions and leads her to more fit body. Also her diet consists of organic foods and no red meat. Continue to read her full story.
Jordana Brewster Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Kale (form of cabbage), berries, Greek Yogurt
- Favorite TV Shows – Gossip Girl, The Office, and House
- Favorite Restaurants – Earth Health Bar (in New York) (for Juices and Salads), Candle Cafe (in New York), Newsroom (in LA) (for vegan buffalo wings), Fresh Corn Grill (in Westwood and West Hollywood), Cheebo (in Sunset)
Source – Mindbodygreen, Wikipedia
Jordana Brewster Facts
- Her mother is a swimsuit model from Brazil, who once appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated in 1978.
- She can speak Portuguese language fluently.
- She was born in Panama, but left that place when was just 2 months old and relocated to London.
- After 6, she went to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and also left it after the age of 10.
- She is good friends with Elijah Wood.
- Jordana has appeared in several TV shows in the past like As the World Turns, The 60’s, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Chuck, Dark Blue, Gigantic, Dallas.
- She also has one cat and two dogs. The cat is named “Delilah”, after her character in The Faculty (her debut movie). The dogs are of Labrador breed, yellow one is named “Ella” and white one is “Hendry”.
- In 2011, she was voted no. 11 in the Maxim’s Hot 100 list of women.
- In 2001, she did not have a driving license, when she learnt the driving for the movie The Fast and the Furious.
- She is also known for her role as Lucy Diamond in the 2004 action-comedy film D.E.B.S.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.