California, United States
Her formal education info isn’t available.
Model, social media personality
- Father – John Woods (Passed away in January 2017)
- Mother – Elizabeth Woods (Photographer and Brand / Talent Manager)
- Siblings – Jodie Woods (Younger Sister) (Artist), John Woods (Older Brother) (Tattoo Artist)
Jordyn Woods is signed with –
- Ford Models (Now Left the Agency)
- Wilhelmina Models
On the personal level, her mother Elizabeth Woods shoulders her representation responsibilities.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Her dating history and private life info are unavailable.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvaceous figure
- Fuller lips
- Thick eyebrows
40-34-47 in or 102-86-119 cm
14 (US) or 44 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU)
As a model, Jordyn Woods has done promotional work for many brands.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being Kylie Jenner’s one of close friends.
- Being a known name in plus size modeling.
She hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Jordyn Woods was first seen on the reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians as herself in 2 episodes in 2015.
Woods is a big fan of SoulCycle workout and so, regularly attends their spinning sessions. This workout routine relies on combining indoor cycling with high-intensity cardio and short free-weight sessions. This workout can apparently burn as many as 700 calories in a 45 minutes session.
She also likes to hit the gym with regularity. After performing a brief warm-up, she tends to do cardio for about 20 to 30 minutes. After the cardio, she works on her core. Like cardio, abs exercises are a must every time she hits the gym.
She ends her workout with weight lifting exercises for specific body parts. Arms and shoulders are clubbed in a single day, while back, legs and chest are worked on another single day.
After the workout, she prefers to fuel up with a fruit smoothie or a protein shake. Sometimes, she eats an apple post workout.
Jordyn Woods Favorite Things
- Eyebrow Makeup Product – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Moisturizer – Embryolisse from France
- Hair Product Brand – SheaMoisture, Carol’s Daughter
- Fast Food Restaurant – In-N-Out in Los Angeles, Shake Shack in New York City
- Food – Sushi
Source – Coveteur, Addition Elle
Jordyn Woods Facts
- Jordyn Woods first started modeling at the age of 6 after being signed up with Ford Models. She worked with Ford until the age of 9 before giving it up.
- Woods signed with Wilhelmina modeling agency at the age of 18 after they got impressed by her Instagram posts. The agency assigned her to the newly created plus size section.
- As Kylie Jenner’s close friend, she was in attendance at the Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s lavish wedding held at Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy in May 2014.
- Woods has got various artworks inked on her body. She has got number 23 tattooed on her back neck in Roman numerical letters and an eye on the index finger of her right hand.
- Kylie gifted Jordyn a black Mercedes-Benz convertible, costing around $70,000 as her 18th birthday gift in September 2015.
- In June 2016, she launched her own plus size collection comprising of party dresses, stylish denim pieces and oversized jumpers in collaboration with Boohoo.com.
- Woods is close to Will Smith and his family. She is friends with Jaden Smith since he was a few days old.
- In January 2017, Jordyn received $10,000 from Kylie Jenner after her dad’s unexpected death.
- Follow Jordyn Woods on Instagram.