Jorgina Alexandra Porter
Trafford, Greater Manchester, England
She attended Moorside High School in Swinton in Greater Manchester, England.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Emma Porter (Younger Sister). She was raised by her father.
Cole Kitchenn Personal Management Ltd.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Jorgie Porter dated –
- James Atherton (2012-Present) – She is dating Hollyoaks co-star James Atherton since 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
She is naturally brunette, but likes to dye her hair blonde.
Short body frame
34-24-37 in or 87-61-94 cm
She is an ambassador of Teenage Cancer Trust.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Portraying teen temptress, Theresa McQueen in the Channel 4’s soap Hollyoaks from 2008 to 2014.
Porter has not appeared in any of the films.
First TV Show
Jorgie debuted in 2008 with Channel 4’s television teen drama Hollyoaks for her role as Theresa McQueen. She appeared from 2008 to 2014 on this show.
She didn’t had a flat tummy as a child. She was told by her ballet teacher to lose weight else she won’t get any job or become a dancer. She was 16 at that time. Jorgie herself described herself as a barrel (tummy) with two tiny sticks (legs) attached at the bottom with big shoulders. She used to be size 12 at that time, but wanted to become skinny.
Jorgie was told by her teachers to leave all the chocolates, burgers and other junk food, and instead eat veggies and fruits for a week. But, it was very difficult for her to stay away from these and usually end up eating all these stuff to satisfy her cravings.
She wants to have an hourglass figure like Kim Kardashian.
Now, she does not have any fizzy drinks. She likes to have bread-butter for breakfast. The other two meals – lunch and dinner contains mostly omelets, pastas, broccoli, and sometimes a pizza (the one with more vegetable topping and minimum cheese). She does not forget to drink plenty of water to keep her hunger at a lower level.
Regarding workout, she does a lot of squats.
Jorgie Porter Favorite Things
Jorgie Porter Facts
- Jorgie has met her father only once, when she was seven.
- She was raised by her mother and grandmother.
- Porter is a former ballet dancer.
- She left ballet dancing, when she was told by her teacher of ballet school that she was overweight for dancing.
- Porter appeared on Sugar magazine’s November 2010 issue.
- Porter has also made herself to the FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World” list in 2011 at #50.
- Porter has also appeared in Cyndi Lauper’s music video “Girls Just Want To Have Fun” alongside eight other soap opera actresses.
- She is best friends with Jennifer Metcalfe.
- In August 2011, she learned street dancing on ITV’s Born to Shine.
- In 2012, she participated in Dancing On Ice‘s seventh series in which she did ice skating with Matt Evers. She finally finished second in this show. Later, in 2014, she again participated in this show in the “All Stars” edition. But, this time, she was the first one to be voted out of the television show.
- Follow Jorgie on Twitter.